NEurope

BTW it went down well, lol. ;)

The fantastic first episode of The Jamie and Mike Chronicles

Lost in page turn. Watch this vid plz comment and tell friends cos so funny lolz.

Commercial for the VMA's 2008. It made me giggle, how could it not. Britney, + Russell Brand + Random (real) Elephant in the background.

Her laugh is so contagious! Obviously Cliche but it has to be said "Britneys back, bitch"

Russell..Bown?

Pinch Me, I Like It

My sister came and visited last weekend... I made a video about it.

It's funny. I promise.

Watch it, then when you're done.. subscribe and rate it. You'll be glad you did.

At 3:20, what game was that? Looked pretty cool.

That was Dance Maniax. Freakin love that game. My sister hadn't ever seen it until then so I had to make sure to show her.

It's made by the same people as Dancing Stage (or DDR for anyone outside of england)... Konami. They made a bunch of awesome games like this... look up Para Para Paradise sometime. Crazy fun game that's hella weird.

lies, LIES

You need to fix your funny detector.

In all honesty what turned you off from it? *tries to get better at making videos*

Yeah I've got to agree with gARY, that wasn't funny. It might be funny to you as there are memories attached to it. But it's not funny to the rest of us.

it was a little funny, it made us all waste like 4 mins of our lives.

i think its only funny if you were there, not alot to appeal to none family members.

that said the awfull singing on rock band did make me smile.

Hahaha I love when people use the "waste four minutes" line.

That's saying that those four minutes would have been put to better use otherwise.

Anyhow, I'll be making another video in the next few days, I'll try to make it better for you kids.

You can really see the resemblance between you and your sister.

touche. all id have done is sit here and feel vaigly supirior to all in my path. that is, after all how i live my life normaly. still peadeling somthing as funny whn it isnt is wrong, you made me make this face:confused:

touche. all id have done is sit here and feel vaigly supirior to all in my path. that is, after all how i live my life normaly. still peadeling somthing as funny whn it isnt is wrong, you made me make this face:confused:

If I could decipher this post, the world would be a better place. But I can't.

Sorry.

If I could decipher this post, the world would be a better place. But I can't.

Sorry.

its not top hard, i'll take you through by the hand.

firstly, i admit that it being a waste of 4 mins is hardly a major problem, as all id have done with the time is sis and feel superior to outhers.

(which is how i spend my life)

i then go on to say that saying somthing is funny when it isnt is worng, and it makes me do :confused: that face.

any further questions?