NEurope

This comment is probably why you didn't find it funny.

It was funny, but it wasn't as amazing as everyone was making out. I dont understand what you mean anyway?

Not sure why its not attemptable. As long as you know what you're going to say in advance.

Its the advert by the BHF that got released last night.

Oh, I geddit.

Something hilarious but probably been posted here, or seen elsewhere before:

and, something funny and sexy:

It was funny, but it wasn't as amazing as everyone was making out. I dont understand what you mean anyway?

Because you actually thought that people were actually seriously going to try it, so you clearly have no sense of humour and that's why you don't find things funny.

And of course, I'm only joking!! :heh:

It's not the funniest thing ever, but if you've ever been cooking, or washing up or up a ladder or whatever, and you get one of these tossers on the other end of the phone, it's a very satisfying prank call. Especially as I have to answer every phone call for my business and when it's these fuckwads, it really pisses me off!

and, something funny and sexy:

This is frickin' hilarious!!!!

You simply HAVE to watch this, I laughed for like 10 minutes

You're right, It was obvious you were joking. Im a SOHless fool.

Best prank call ever. Am gonna try this,

Check out Aristocrat Joke on the front page of Newgrounds.com, I won't post a direct link in case anyones easily offended but it's lol.

have a look at it if you have a few mins to spare.

Last night in Hong Kong, the police received a disturbing call from a man in trouble.

Xing, a 41 year-old man, was calling from LanTian park in the middle of the night. The lonely and disturbed man had apparently thought it would be fun to have sex with one of the steel sit-up benches around the park.

The bench has numerous small holes in it, which Xing used to attempt to satisfy himself. However, once he became aroused he found that he was stuck and could not get his penis out of the small hole.

He panicked and called the police to help him.

hk-man-penis02.gif

When police arrive they found Xian stuck face down where he had been stuck for some time.

When doctors arrived on the scene they tried to release some of the pressure by removing some of his blood, but the penis was so swollen that they ended up having to cut the entire bench free and take it, with Xian attached, to the hospital.

hk-man-penis03.jpg

4 painful hours later, Doctors finally separated Xian from his bench.

Doctors stated that if he had been stuck for even an hour longer, they would have had to remove his penis.

Last night in Hong Kong, the police received a disturbing call from a man in trouble.

Xing, a 41 year-old man, was calling from LanTian park in the middle of the night. The lonely and disturbed man had apparently thought it would be fun to have sex with one of the steel sit-up benches around the park.

The bench has numerous small holes in it, which Xing used to attempt to satisfy himself. However, once he became aroused he found that he was stuck and could not get his penis out of the small hole.

He panicked and called the police to help him.

hk-man-penis02.gif

When police arrive they found Xian stuck face down where he had been stuck for some time.

When doctors arrived on the scene they tried to release some of the pressure by removing some of his blood, but the penis was so swollen that they ended up having to cut the entire bench free and take it, with Xian attached, to the hospital.

hk-man-penis03.jpg

4 painful hours later, Doctors finally separated Xian from his bench.

Doctors stated that if he had been stuck for even an hour longer, they would have had to remove his penis.

Lol that guy has a tiny penis !! How could it even fit in those holes???

Not that small, obviously. The rope fit through it. Also notice how the news article said that it was once he became aroused he had the problem.

Lol that guy has a tiny penis !! How could it even fit in those holes???

Well it clearly couldn't lol ;)

Read in the paper today about a dwarf who got pickpocketed

How could anyone stoop so low?