NEurope

Thats o.k.

Check out funnypart.com

There's alot of funny flash and clips. I recommend the "real mortal kombat" flash.

Ive seen one like this. It was a guy playing mario tunes (no surprise). It was funny at the end because he did the little tune when you die aswell. A friend showed it to me.

A small description may help people (me) to be interested in the links that are posted.

A small description may help people (me) to be interested in the links that are posted.

I have updated all my links with small descriptions :) now go watch them all :laughing:

These are the only video game flash parodies you will ever need. These things are like a way of life for me and my mates.

Decline of Videogaming

Decline of Videogames 2

Decline of Videogames 3

By the excellent Super Flash Bros. Check out all their other stuff on Newgrounds! The "Another Day" series especially.

"I've snapped plenty of whips in my time!" is a well used catch phrase around here now.

That was awesome! Such incredible parrys. The crowds reaction was crazy.

It's not the parrying that's impressive, Houyoku Sen is relitively easy to parry, but the fact that he managed to do so at such low health and under so much pressure, then pulling of a Shippu Jinrai Kyaku to take her out is amazing. But you know, it's Diago, you expect these kind of things to happen.

Random Vin Diesel facts

Keep refreshing- it's awesome.

This facts are hilarous, especially this one:

Vin Diesel actually runs on gasoline. Originally he was called Vin V8, but the vegetable juice people sued him.