NEurope

I hated that video! It was full of mistakes! I have seen much better speedruns on real console! Seriously the player made more mistakes than my granny would do. And the text at the end of the video:'Anyone who can't appreciate this video shouldn't call themselves a gamer.'

I hated that video! It was full of mistakes! I have seen much better speedruns on real console! Seriously the player made more mistakes than my granny would do. And the text at the end of the video:'Anyone who can't appreciate this video shouldn't call themselves a gamer.'

What mistakes? The guy cheated here and there, if that is what you mean.

Other than that he made no mistakes, he was extremely fast.

What mistakes? The guy cheated here and there, if that is what you mean.

Other than that he made no mistakes, he was extremely fast.

You gotta be kidding me... First of all, the player didn't cheat. He just abused glitches in the game. Some can say that's cheating but that's your opinion.

No mistakes? Can you explain me why did the player hit the wall and had to jump again when he/she was going to enter the one of the levels? And why did he/she need two throws to hurt Bowser? Or why he/she needed couple of tries to take the rabbit through the door? Explain those, please :)

You gotta be kidding me... First of all, the player didn't cheat. He just abused glitches in the game. Some can say that's cheating but that's your opinion.

No mistakes? Can you explain me why did the player hit the wall and had to jump again when he/she was going to enter the one of the levels? And why did he/she need two throws to hurt Bowser? Or why he/she needed couple of tries to take the rabbit through the door? Explain those, please :)

No I'm not kidding you.

- Alright...the gamer did hit one (and only one) wall accidentally, a mistake which took about a second to correct. But I guess you can do better right?

For the rest he/she she played flawlessly.

-Swinging Bowser all the way to the explosive device in one go increases the change that you miss. And because of the longer range it would have taken longer to do it in one go.

- The gamer obviously exploited a glitch in the game by taking the rabbit through the door, a glitch that may not always work (hence it took a coupple of tries and about 10 seconds).

No I'm not kidding you.

- Alright...the gamer did hit one (and only one) No... I rewatched the run and I noticed three same kind of mistakes. Twice when entering the princess slide and one in the last level. wall accidentally, a mistake which took about a second to correct. But I guess you can do better right?

For the rest he/she she played flawlessly.

-Swinging Bowser all the way to the explosive device in one go increases the change that you miss. And because of the longer range it would have taken longer to do it in one go.You have to take risks in speedruns, you know. And it takes less time if you do it in one throw.

- The gamer obviously exploited a glitch in the game by taking the rabbit through the door, a glitch that may not always work (hence it took a coupple of tries and about 10 seconds). It'll always work if you do it correctly. There's no such thing as luck (in my opinion)

Read the bolded parts. And I'd would be satisfied to know why did the 2nd princess slide run take almost 4 seconds more compared to the 1st one?

Salut tout le monde celui qui parle français ça tombe bien, parce que je suis français je voulais poser une petite question aux américain ! Dans mario kart comment on trouve les code ami ! petit en français ---> banane lol

Salut tout le monde celui qui parle français ça tombe bien, parce que je suis français je voulais poser une petite question aux américain ! Dans mario kart comment on trouve les code ami ! petit en français ---> banane lol

Le mauvais copain de thread. (Je n'a pas d'idée comment trouver les codes d'amis, j'ai mis même a un DS.)

Random Vin Diesel facts

Keep refreshing- it's awesome.

the vin diesel quotes are unreal. but check out this one:

http://toadking.ath.cx/6x9=42/vin_diesel.php

its got the quotes in a big list... much easier reading. i like:

"Spelling Vin Diesel backwards out loud will reverse the rotation of the Earth."

but then again... im a physicist... that stuff cracks me up.

the decline of video gaming ones are superb, a must watch for anyone.

and

www.fat-pie.com

is superb for crazy movies.

WARNING::: a lot are quite gross.

anyone for rusty spoons? *grins*