NEurope

Can someone confirm that that isn't going to scream at me, the freaky guy at the start doesn't help.

Can someone confirm that that isn't going to scream at me, the freaky guy at the start doesn't help.

no screamin, just pure straight hilarity.

Very simple yet addictve game. You control a red square with your mouse and must avoid the other squres without hitting the edge of your area.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

Finally got above 18 seconds and retired, safe in the knowledge that I am brilliant.

18.89 final time.

I got over 17.5 5 times without getting 18! But thank god I got it, or I wouldn't of been able to sleep:

You survived 21.297 seconds !

Mario on ice! http://www.youtube.com/w/Mario-on-Ice!?v=5dABajN4N3o&search=Bowser Not sure whats up with Peachs eyes...or the whole video for that matter, but god I miss the 80's lol

This is a video from a show in America called the daily show. They do a mock re-enacting of the Dick cheney shooting incident...but with Duck hunt. I can't stop laughing at it.

And this is a kid playing one of those games that tried to scare you. I fell sorry for him at the end.

12 minute video of a guy acting really really stupid, and crazy and retarded. Watched it a dozen times already, friggin' hilarious.

I watched all 12mins :red: It was very silly but the glove puppet was good.

EVIL!!! Do not play this!! Has an evil thing that pops up and scream when you lose, scared the hell outta me.

Bloody hell, that scared the shit out of me, and I was expecting it!

Raveparty!!!

(just click and windows media player should pop up)

LOL, and who said the muslims didnt have a sense of humour :laughing:

(sry for posting wrong before :))