NEurope

From Digital Spy:

N-Dubz rapper Dappy has sparked a death threat scandal after allegedly sending abusive messages to a Radio 1 listener.

According to the Daily Mail, the star targeted 22-year-old Chloe Moody on Tuesday after she sent a text message to The Chris Moyles Show to say that she did not like one of the group's songs.

The urban band were appearing as guests on Moyles's programme at the time and it is thought that Dappy, real name Dino Contostavlos, noted down Moody's phone number after spotting it on a computer screen.

It is alleged that one SMS message subsequently sent from Contostavlos to Moody read: ''Your gonna die, U sent a very bad message towards Ndubz on The Chris Moyels show yesterday Morning and for that reason u will never be left alone!! If u say sorry I will leave you alone u ****."

Moody, who claims that she received further obscene messages and phone calls, commented: "It's terrifying when anybody sends you a death threat, whether it's real or not. Somebody of a fragile mind and nervous would be worrying what they were going to do.

"His behaviour is unprofessional and I'm considering going to the police. When you put yourself in the public eye you need to be able to handle criticism. I also feel let down by Radio 1."

Contostavlos has now issued a public apology for his behaviour, while BBC executives are expected to launch an investigation into the breach of Moody's privacy.

In a statement, the hip hop star said: "I totally apologise to Chloe. I called her in the heat of the moment when I was angry, but that is no excuse for my behaviour. I'm genuinely sorry. I'd also like to send my sincerest apologies to Radio 1."

Meanwhile, a BBC spokesman commented: "We were unaware that the number had been taken from the production team's console and will take steps to ensure it can't happen again."

Hahahaha. Love.

If you had an awesome name like Dino Contostavlos why the fuck would you go by Dappy, which just makes you sounds like a lame child cartoon character?

I don't know if this was posted here before, but even if it was, it's still worth posting again.

Llamas with Hats:

Here's episode 2 as well:

:grin:

If you had an awesome name like Dino Contostavlos why the fuck would you go by Dappy, which just makes you sounds like a lame child cartoon character?

Because he's so fucking cool.

cos hes a festering cyst on the putrid vagina that is modern culture.

i was to punch him till my hands broken, then kick him till my feet break, the head but him till my skull is cracked.

im not fond of him at all.

^ I found those things horrifying, most of them you'd be fucking terrified during if it was someone you knew "failing". Some look unbelievably dangerous/fatal.

Yeah most of those things make me cringe cause they're so painful. Only a few of them made me laugh/chuckle. But most make me go "ouch!".

Some of them were funny, others actually shocking. My favourite has to be the guy who stops a thief with a backwards kick. That was just awesome.

To be honest, I always thought Dappy was a nice chap, in a sort of "intellectually challenged miscreant" sort of way. Seemed genuinely appreciative of his "fame". Guess I was wrong.

Some of them were funny, others actually shocking. My favourite has to be the guy who stops a thief with a backwards kick. That was just awesome.

It wasn't a thief, it was one of those caught on cameras things.

To be honest, I always thought Dappy was a nice chap, in a sort of "intellectually challenged miscreant" sort of way. Seemed genuinely appreciative of his "fame". Guess I was wrong.

That is amazing.

The guy running was doing it for a hidden-camera TV show i.e. NOT really stealing.

The guy kicking him in the face thought he was being a hero and saving the day, but really he was just unaware that it was all for TV.

Not much of a diff - guy gets kicked in face.

The guy running was doing it for a hidden-camera TV show i.e. NOT really stealing.

The guy kicking him in the face thought he was being a hero and saving the day, but really he was just unaware that it was all for TV.

Not much of a diff - guy gets kicked in face.

Ah, I see. Too bad, it could have been really awesome if he had been a real crook. Still, you take a risk when doing stuff like that, even if it's for fun.

I love. (They both won the same award)

Edited by Slaggis

Watched this today when my cousin was playing GTA4:TBOGT and I thought it was quite funny.

Watched this today when my cousin was playing GTA4:TBOGT and I thought it was quite funny.

Hell yeah that shit is awesome and I hope Rockstar continue to make it in whatever GTA game they have next :D

And for a bit of amusement...Hot Na'vi sex!!!

Hell yeah that shit is awesome and I hope Rockstar continue to make it in whatever GTA game they have next :D

And for a bit of amusement...Hot Na'vi sex!!!

OMG! I'm in fits of laughter. That was brilliant!

Does anyone else see Dannyboy-the-Dane in this still or is it me?

Great finds by the way, Moogle. THEM KLINGON MAHGS! lmao.

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

^ I just saw various versions of Villan/Roostophe in that video. EDIT: The newcastle one.

OMG! I'm in fits of laughter. That was brilliant!

Does anyone else see Dannyboy-the-Dane in this still or is it me?

Great finds by the way, Moogle. THEM KLINGON MAHGS! lmao.

I reacted much the same way to the Na'vi video. :heh:

But ... how on Earth do you see me in that video? :p I'd say I'm pretty much the complete opposite of that. :heh: