NEurope

But ... how on Earth do you see me in that video? :p I'd say I'm pretty much the complete opposite of that. :heh:

You both look so much alike! If only someone could get a picture of you and that guy and put them together...you both could have been seperated at birth, lmao.

^ I just saw various versions of Villan/Roostophe in that video. EDIT: The newcastle one.

Eh? How could you? I'm a Brummie you ter-wonk.

Eh? How could you? I'm a Brummie you ter-wonk.

HAHAHAHAHA! I love!

I think he was talking about general football fannys* rather than suggesting you were a Geordie.

*purely for the alliteration

Football fannys from a certain region do not act like football fannys from another region. I am NOT BlueStar!

Football fannys are all the same.

*grunting* *shoving* [lame chant] "Yaaaargh! [Random player] is the best footballer because [inane fact]" *scratches genitalia* "[opposing team] is [expletive] because we beat them [inane fact] and they lost [inane fact] to [random team]! Har the moroons!...is that the right word? Me forget. They dunk tech us that propers." *grunting*

Edited by Ashley

Football fannys are all the same.

*grunting* *shoving* [lame chant] "Yaaaargh! [Random player] is the best footballer because [inane fact]" *scratches genitalia* "[opposing team] is [expletive] because we beat them [inane fact] and they lost [inane fact] to [random team]! Haha the morons!" *grunting*

I've never heard a football fan say "Haha the morons!" What bullshit.

Edit regarding Ashley's little edit there: Now you take us all as being just like Millwall fans. Stop with the shit lies already. :nono:

Edited by Roostophe

I've never heard a football fan say "Haha the morons!" What bullshit.

Edit regarding Ashley's little edit there: Now you take us all as being just like Millwall fans. Stop with the shit lies already. :nono:

A genuine (but more anecdotal than 'funny' story) complaint about Villa fans. Stop taking up ALL THE FUCKING ROOM on the trains! And smelling badly. And being loud. And drunk. And unruly. Please.

And they also pissed me off once when I was on route back from London and thought I'd get some food before my train back home (had about 20 minutes) but they took up all the food places so I couldn't. THEN because of their unruliness the trains were delayed.

Frickin' football fannys! :p

You both look so much alike! If only someone could get a picture of you and that guy and put them together...you both could have been seperated at birth, lmao.

Which one? :p

That Na'vi video was funny but freaky hahah. I don't want to imagine how it actually works for them. =P

Also don't know if this link will work, and it's not all that funny... but it made me giggle.

It's the British bob-sleigh team ready to leave in Switzerland, Sankt Moritz.

http://www.deredactie.be/permalink/1.696522

That Na'vi video was funny but freaky hahah. I don't want to imagine how it actually works for them. =P

Also don't know if this link will work, and it's not all that funny... but it made me giggle.

It's the British bob-sleigh team ready to leave in Switzerland, Sankt Moritz.

http://www.deredactie.be/permalink/1.696522

The link does work and it was quite amusing. Ah the simple things!

Was over at a mates place doing squat after work, anyway what was on television was Australian Idol, so during that time it was one I thought I would use the help of Youtube and find some worst singers out there all for amusement.

Man singing amazing grace

I give the man thumbs up though for getting up there and singing it, has more balls then me :heh:

Oldie but I still found it amusing ;)

I may as well post a clip some Christian friends and I found. Could not help but keep laughing at it.

I made this for a magazine I write for. I admit it would be a lot funnier if you knew who this man is, but for now I'd just like you to tell me what you think of it:

16976_416922880095_813015095_10989853_8310026_n.jpg

Edited by arab_freak

This is possibly the funniest. His facial expressions had me in stitches.