NEurope
AshMat

Mountain Dew

I can get 3 great american products in my town, but not dew.

Mike & Ike, Reesee's and Oreo's however are availible =P

I used to drink it at secondary school in year 7, til I moved, they didn't have it at the next school. That was the last time I ever drank mountain dew *sniff* the memories :'(

Actually I think I bought some in New Jersey earlier this year, but I can't remember for sure. So much for memories.

Mountain Dew was The Shit! Then they took it away from me... Like free milk in infant schools... Wankers.

I love Mountain Dew, when i go to the Philippines its the first thing i look to drink... followed by some Root Beer...why can't you get these things here?

Ah I've seen this in many films and I remember it being part of a joke in a recent film I saw, can't remember what it was oh well.

Pretty funny MD add.

Its mentioned in The Simpsons a lot also.

One ep i can remember is when they go to NYC to get Homers car back.

And a street vendor sells Homer some food (Karblach...or something like that i think it was)

Homer eats it and says

"Ewww... what have you got to wash that awful taste out of my mouth"

Vendor: I have Mountain Dew or Crab Juice

Homer: Ewww.... i'll take a Crab Juice

Mountain dew was fucking awesome. And it made your entire muth fluorescent.

Mezzo Mix is also the shit.

I really want to try this stuff out, seems to taste real good. I don't really like fizzy drinks (or soda's as they're called in the US), but I still wanna taste mountain dew. I like the name as well......

BTW, arab_freak, your sig (or whatever its called) is disgusting. Its absolutely vile. Sorry.:grin:

lol is it rare to find mountian dew in europe?

*sigh* sorry... i live in america... george bush smells i know...

Yes it's rare. And that sucks.

I want it.

I'm thirsty.

4C54A6BFF7084AE08D57A524BEAB340F.JPG

Just bought one of those :laughing:

And yes it is pretty sweet but as long as you're not drinking it too much it doesn't matter.

Local shop only had the 0.5 liter bottle. I would have wanted the 1.5 liter one. It isn't as fizzy as most of the sodas like coke. Which makes it easier to drink. Coke and others sometimes gives me hiccups.

i think i'll walk down the street to the liqour store and grab me a can.

because i can. :P

sorry...

hey you know what I think I'll do the same, and grab some Reese peanut butter cups aswell..hehehe:awesome:

sorry guys I had to do it

Mountain Dew is all me and oli drank when we was in NYC earlier this year. Love the stuff.

If you saw my post in meaningless thread you would know that monday i went to a shop near me that sell all kinds of "candy" from around the world. I got 2 cans of Mountain dew...But £1.10 each...damn importing money grabbers...but its worth it.

Where do they import this stuff? And just in cans? I would guess that if they imported dew from here it would probably be cheaper...

But then again the demand would probably be too great and result in some shortages. If it's somewhat popular why hasn't some company obtained the license yet to make/distribute the drink.

We can't even get lucky charms over here :(

Selfridges&Co sell Lucky Charms, £6.99 a box though.

is it possible to mail it over there the way people mail each other fruitcake during the holidays? You know in a package.:hmm:

Mountain Dew is all me and oli drank when we was in NYC earlier this year. Love the stuff.

If you saw my post in meaningless thread you would know that monday i went to a shop near me that sell all kinds of "candy" from around the world. I got 2 cans of Mountain dew...But £1.10 each...damn importing money grabbers...but its worth it.

American Soda, is cheaper, by about 10p a can