NEurope
AshMat

Mountain Dew

Best soda pop ever. We have it in Norway, but it just doesn't taste the same! Probably different stuff.

Mountain Dew was The Shit! Then they took it away from me... Like free milk in infant schools... Wankers.

:laughing: Heh

Honestly, MD does have a big fanbase here. Britvic were the ones that brought it here, but it was apparently very different from the US version of it. Its in most european countries except france and england which I noticed, there may be another few countries too, all they need is to bring it here and use one of those cool ad's, thats all.

Mountain Dew sure is nice...

...but it's not quite as nice as Cream Soda or Dandelion and Burdock!!!

I drank some red bull today it tasted very artifical am I missing out I have never had mountian dew :S

I drank some red bull today it tasted very artifical am I missing out I have never had mountian dew :S

red bull is just an energy drink. They all pretty much taste the same. Mountain dew is like sprite, but the lime in it has a stronger flavor and it isn't as fizzy.

so I would say that you have been missing out ;)

red bull is just an energy drink. They all pretty much taste the same. Mountain dew is like sprite, but the lime in it has a stronger flavor and it isn't as fizzy.

so I would say that you have been missing out ;)

Doh! Sounds really nice I saw some on sale on ebay I wish I had money to burn would buy myself some sweet mountian dew.

:laughing: Heh

Honestly, MD does have a big fanbase here. Britvic were the ones that brought it here, but it was apparently very different from the US version of it. Its in most european countries except france and england which I noticed, there may be another few countries too, all they need is to bring it here and use one of those cool ad's, thats all.

I've never seen it around here. Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. And even though I've been to the states, I didn't drink it there. But then again, I'm more of a water drinking person. Fizzy water. Mmmmm.

Noooo. Fizzy water is horrible!

It's the best thing ever. Maybe you've just had bad kinds to drink or something. I love my Spa. *hugs the bottle*

Depends, I love that Apple and raspberry flavoured fizzy water they got in Tesco's, absolutely love it once unbelievably cold.

Im not sure if its availible in Belgium eenuh, but I know for a fact its availible in Spain.

Just ordered a pack of Mountain Dew ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

It's like thick sprite with more energy and better tatse ^_^

Just ordered a pack of Mountain Dew ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

It's like thick sprite with more energy and better tatse ^_^

Where did you order from and how much?

DETAILS MAN DETAILS!!!

That Americansoda site literally looks like the best site I have ever seen the stuff on there is wonderful. :smile:

Had it 2 years ago in Iraq, Love it.

Apprently it reduces sperm count (sterility) so thats why it is not found in the UK. Not sure if its true.

Had it 2 years ago in Iraq, Love it.

Apprently it reduces sperm count (sterility) so thats why it is not found in the UK. Not sure if its true.

Ah but you can buy it in some stores...for example i got 2 cans from the cyber candy shop in covent garden (London) on monday along with these:

Photo-0083.jpg

The only thing was it's a bit expensive....im used to paying 50p for a can of drink and not £1.10 which they were charging for a mountain dew. :(

wow

rece oreo root bear and mtn dew are so common here in canada

maybe i should sell some on ebay

Chuck Norris' urine is bottled and sold as Red Bull. (I love that one.)

But yes. I've had Mountain Dew. It's the kind of thing I want every now and then, but every day would be too much.

Mountain Dew got canned from the UK as in contained too much caffine. A lot more than it's US counterpart.

They have it here in Australia, but it's not as nice as I remember. Good though.

It had less caffeine when it was in the uk, and the sweetner was replaced with actual sugar.