N-Europe

Sean Bean Appriciation thread

dabookerman

Not really. They got captured, remember? ;)

He saved them from the bloodthirsty Uruk-hai that were about to chop them with their scimitars, they were lucky they got kidnapped by Uruks loyal to Saruman and not their instincts. Boromir got pwned with honour.

He saved them from the bloodthirsty Uruk-hai that were about to chop them with their scimitars, they were lucky they got kidnapped by Uruks loyal to Saruman and not their instincts. Boromir got pwned with honour.

Ahh, true. He's a brave lad. I always love that camera shot during his last few moments when you see all the Uruk-hai, which he slaughtered, on the floor. It's like woooo, go boromir!

seanbeanay4.jpg

All about Sharpe, I use to love watching Sharpe. Shame the dvd boxset is around £100.

Yeah i always relate him to Sharpe, that programme was the nuts. Who was the big guy with the curly hair who used to always sing... he was my hero.

EDIT:

He was called Harper!

harper1.jpg

What a legend

Yeah i always relate him to Sharpe, that programme was the nuts. Who was the big guy with the curly hair who used to always sing... he was my hero.

EDIT:

He was called Harper!

harper1.jpg

What a legend

It wasn't Harper who sung, it was Hagman. Sharpe is awesome and the boxset will be mine one day.

johntams.jpg