Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Far Cry Vengence Wii

Dante

Has everybody ignored Teppo's beta screenshot up there? It looks far better, with detailed shading and some quality of textures and rendering, despite it being a beta.

The IGN shots seem to be ripped from a video to be honest.

yeah there very blury maybe a analog capture.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has everybody ignored Teppo's beta screenshot up there? It looks far better, with detailed shading and some quality of textures and rendering, despite it being a beta.

The IGN shots seem to be ripped from a video to be honest.

I didn't ignored it :) the Xbox photo I posted was meant to compare with it and say that they are equal jaggie-wise

So, it is impossible for the game to be fun, because of the graphics?

Quite honestly, if the graphics are really terrible, I can't play the game because I get annoyed too much. Some games on PSX and N64 that are great (like Castlevania 64 or something) I simply can't play them for the graphics.

A game looking like this I can manage I guess though :smile:

There shouldn't be a final build when they're like... 85 days from release.

I'd bet on roughly 60 more days till it's gold. it's already in a late development stage though.

Well then I won't judge the game's graphics just yet, I'll see how it looks when it goes gold.

Well then I won't judge the game's graphics just yet, I'll see how it looks when it goes gold.
I wouldn't expect the actual stills to look that much better, unless Ubisoft releases some better ones (anti-aliased/supersampled), but if you're interested keep your eye up for videos.

Those should make, or break the game.

Some facts from the scans.

Jack Carver has "wild" attacks now: he can jump at an enemy from a long distance and instantly kill him. His jump-ability and speed can be increased. There'll be lots of vehicles too in the levels like Quad-Bikes, Jet Skis, Pick-up Trucks and Hovercrafts and you control them with the Joystick while aiming with the Wiimote.

All close combat fights are fought with the Wiimote. For instance if you attack someone with the knife you have to make a slash movement with the Wiimote and to do a lethal attack with you hands you have to move the Wiimote sideways.

Seems to be pretty violent and could be fun too.

Some facts from the scans.

Jack Carver has "wild" attacks now: he can jump at an enemy from a long distance and instantly kill him. His jump-ability and speed can be increased. There'll be lots of vehicles too in the levels like Quad-Bikes, Jet Skis, Pick-up Trucks and Hovercrafts and you control them with the Joystick while aiming with the Wiimote.

All close combat fights are fought with the Wiimote. For instance if you attack someone with the knife you have to make a slash movement with the Wiimote and to do a lethal attack with you hands you have to move the Wiimote sideways.

Seems to be pretty violent and could be fun too.

Thanks for that Konfucious. Do you have any idea what they are saying about the flame weapon that is in a picture on the article?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!