NEurope
Dante

Far Cry Vengence Wii

The pics dont sjow but i think its just my pc.but wasnt there a question of whether they were fake on gonintendo or are they different screenshots.The ones on go are hot

Wow that looks REALLY good! From the grass in the first screenshot it seems Ubisoft are really trying to push the hardware early on.

Besides the grass in the first screenie, it looks awful... Looks worse than the Xbox version, and the Xbox isn't as powerful as the Wii!

I can't really see any difference between the Xbox and Wii screenshots. Not that surprising, it's using the same engine and assets.

Definetly the best-looking launch title.

I'll take that as sarcasm, those shots are actually very dissappointing when you look at everything in them.

The lighting effects seem nice though.

God that looks so bad man alive the Wii is better than the Xbox but on this evidence man alive :nono:

Granted that is bad, but if they get the Wiimote working with it, i'll forgive it all.

[sarcasm]Who cares about good graphics! The gras looks amazing! [/sarcasm]

It looks bad BUT that Xbox screenshot is actually a bullshot. I'll wait for videos and the final version thank you.

Shouldn't we at least wait until the game's finished? Just a thought I'd like to throw that out there.

It looks bad BUT that Xbox screenshot is actually a bullshot. I'll wait for videos and the final version thank you.

That's what i'm doing aswell,some proper screens and footage nearer the time.Though I think it looks nice already.