NEurope
Dante

Far Cry Vengence Wii

Has everybody ignored Teppo's beta screenshot up there? It looks far better, with detailed shading and some quality of textures and rendering, despite it being a beta.

The IGN shots seem to be ripped from a video to be honest.

yeah there very blury maybe a analog capture.

Has everybody ignored Teppo's beta screenshot up there? It looks far better, with detailed shading and some quality of textures and rendering, despite it being a beta.

The IGN shots seem to be ripped from a video to be honest.

I didn't ignored it :) the Xbox photo I posted was meant to compare with it and say that they are equal jaggie-wise

There's a photo on ign in the Q&A section that reminds me of Turok 1 on the N64...

His arms are suppose to be like that as he is infected with a virus that gives him animal instincts.

So, it is impossible for the game to be fun, because of the graphics?

Quite honestly, if the graphics are really terrible, I can't play the game because I get annoyed too much. Some games on PSX and N64 that are great (like Castlevania 64 or something) I simply can't play them for the graphics.

A game looking like this I can manage I guess though :smile:

So, it is impossible for the game to be fun, because of the graphics?

It could be fun but i'd rather pick up the xbox/pc orginal for £5 rather than £40 for a new game

Castlevania 64 is great?

Also, this game is new blender, not the xbox one and the controls might make it more fun.

It looks like ****... I was looking forward to this, but I wont bother now. The GameCube can do a lot better and the Wii shouldnt be competing with the Xbox...The GameCube did a good job at that.

Are those screenshots from the final build?
There shouldn't be a final build when they're like... 85 days from release.

I'd bet on roughly 60 more days till it's gold. it's already in a late development stage though.

There shouldn't be a final build when they're like... 85 days from release.

I'd bet on roughly 60 more days till it's gold. it's already in a late development stage though.

Well then I won't judge the game's graphics just yet, I'll see how it looks when it goes gold.

Well then I won't judge the game's graphics just yet, I'll see how it looks when it goes gold.
I wouldn't expect the actual stills to look that much better, unless Ubisoft releases some better ones (anti-aliased/supersampled), but if you're interested keep your eye up for videos.

Those should make, or break the game.

It sucks that they release those crappy stills instead of doctored shots if it's an industry standard to do so... It makes people question the hardware...

Better but not great. Looks like it won't be far cry pc gameplay. Although the sniping a guy on a bridge looks cool.

Thanks Dante!

Looks better than the earlier screens, even with those fugly hands.

The idea of this game being bad because of its graphics is ridiculous. Just wait till you play it.

Better scans

Thats better a lot clearer too - graphics look ok - not jaw dropping but they do the job!

after some initial concerns because of those dodgy screens from ign i'm sure the graphics will be more than adequate.

if we snap up far cry vengeance, there's much more chance we'll see another version.

Some facts from the scans.

Jack Carver has "wild" attacks now: he can jump at an enemy from a long distance and instantly kill him. His jump-ability and speed can be increased. There'll be lots of vehicles too in the levels like Quad-Bikes, Jet Skis, Pick-up Trucks and Hovercrafts and you control them with the Joystick while aiming with the Wiimote.

All close combat fights are fought with the Wiimote. For instance if you attack someone with the knife you have to make a slash movement with the Wiimote and to do a lethal attack with you hands you have to move the Wiimote sideways.

Seems to be pretty violent and could be fun too.

Nice, the graphics are finally up snuff to the Xbox version. I'm not that interested in this game any more though.

Some facts from the scans.

Jack Carver has "wild" attacks now: he can jump at an enemy from a long distance and instantly kill him. His jump-ability and speed can be increased. There'll be lots of vehicles too in the levels like Quad-Bikes, Jet Skis, Pick-up Trucks and Hovercrafts and you control them with the Joystick while aiming with the Wiimote.

All close combat fights are fought with the Wiimote. For instance if you attack someone with the knife you have to make a slash movement with the Wiimote and to do a lethal attack with you hands you have to move the Wiimote sideways.

Seems to be pretty violent and could be fun too.

Thanks for that Konfucious. Do you have any idea what they are saying about the flame weapon that is in a picture on the article?