N-Europe

European Wii event on Sept 15th

canand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Really? According to my clock there's still 55 minutes to go until 2am BST...

my clock says it has been running for 9 minutes...

whats a good site to monitor whats going on in the world of nintendo? like, with leipzig when people were getting the sms updates...

Now i know wy the european event is a day later its because of this probebly;

9:15 EST: Mr. Iwata is in flight to Europe to join NOE for presentation later, Perrin says. Perrin says the presentation will last less than an hour and will be followed by a question and answer session.

Its from the Ign Live update news.

I would say its pritty intresting that he is coming to europe to aid NOE at the event. It means to me that the are not ignoring us XD

lets just hope he has a slight of a diffrant speech XD

Is he sure about that, he might be killed on the spot if he screws Europe over.

I couldn't help but laugh,but i'm interested why Iwata is coming to here....

Makes me think something good or important will be announced,I highly believe we will get it on the 24th of November.

Makes me think something good or important will be announced,I highly believe we will get it on the 24th of November.

I hope so. I wanted 3/11/06 but it cannot be that now...

That ONM competition deadline is rather odd then! Unless they did a closing date of a Month before launch!

That's what I was thinking. Why is he coming to Europe when he could have been at the American or Japanese confrences? Unless he wants to deliver some bad news...hope not!

Fingers crossed we get it here in November in between the American and Japanese date. Please Nintendo!

That's what I was thinking. Why is he coming to Europe when he could have been at the American or Japanese confrences? Unless he wants to deliver some bad news...hope not!

Fingers crossed we get it here in November in between the American and Japanese date. Please Nintendo!

He wás at the Japanese event, wasn't he? And he'd make a better choice by coming here instead of the US since they already got the Regginator, and who do we have? Would be pretty unfair if the Americans would get both Iwata and Reggie. By the way, where's Miyamoto? Shouldn't he be at an important conference (one of 'em, that is) like this? Or is he working hard on Mario Galaxy?