NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

You, Me and Dupree

I am thinking of watching this with a friend later today, any comments please if its good or not. It has a fairly good rating on user reviews on cinema websites, can you back that?

I was gonna see it yesterday, but me and my friends chose to see Nacho Libre instead, as one of our party forgot to check what time what films where on, and both You, Me, and Dupree and Snakes on a Plane (SOAP lol) weren't on until the afternoon...

I saw it on Friday and thought it was very good! Owen Wilson is quality in it, so I would definately reccomend it!

owen wilson is one of the most annoying people on the planet!!!

i hate his face (i wanna hti him) i hate his voice (i wanna hit him HARD) i hate his lauch (let me decapitate the mother F****R NOWWWWW I WANT BLOOOOOOOOOO DAMN IT!!!)

I like Owen Wilson, I'm hoping to see the film later this week. I went to see SoaP before it though.

A Lauch, was Duncan McLauchlin "Lauch" Faircloth, a one-term Republican Senator who had a thing for pigs.

I like Owen Wilson. I'm definetely going to see this one.

A Lauch, was Duncan McLauchlin "Lauch" Faircloth, a one-term Republican Senator who had a thing for pigs.

ooooooh, well now it all makes sense. he hates his Republican Senator.

A good enough reason to hate anybody in my opinion.

I havnt seen it but i loved Zoolander.

"There was that moment when she was sandwitched between the two finnish dwarfs when i thought, my god i love her"

I'd rather go see A Scanner Darkly tbh. Seen everything else. Or I might just go see Pirates for the 4th time. I swear, it has the best movie soundtrack ever.

Sign in to follow this