NEurope
Iun

The Wine Gum Challenge: Am I Man Enough?

Also, does the mouth needs to be able to shut? Or you'll just stuff them until they pours out?

Right:

1: The brand will be Maynards -after all, they created the Wine Gum.

2: No, the mouth does not need to be able to shut, HOWEVER no single Wine Gum is permitted to protrude more than 1/2cm from the mouth.

3: Mild movements are allowed within the mouth to allow for more access, but anything that can be construed as a full on "chew" is not permitted.

IMO a live video feed would have to be available for this to be contrued as a valid and acceptable challenge.

I bid 34 :)

I'll take any volunteers for assistance in getting this thing done live!

Heack I can't be bothered to read all the posts so this may have already been taken but...

Right:

1: The brand will be Maynards -after all, they created the Wine Gum.

2: No, the mouth does not need to be able to shut, HOWEVER no single Wine Gum is permitted to protrude more than 1/2cm from the mouth.

3: Mild movements are allowed within the mouth to allow for more access, but anything that can be construed as a full on "chew" is not permitted.

I want proof that no Wine Gum will be more tan 1/2 cm out of your mouth. I hope you're planning on selotaping a ruler onto your cheek for the... experiment. :heh:

I say exactly 25. You'll have to actually eat them when you're stuffed up though, that's the only way this one counts.

I say exactly 25. You'll have to actually eat them when you're stuffed up though, that's the only way this one counts.

He said how many could he fit in not how many could he fit in and still be able to eat.

Will the individual sweets be chosen randomly or will you be choosing the Wine Gums with the most compact shape?

The biggest challenge is not getting a lot into my mouth, but instead stopping myself from eating them straight away :hmm:

lol, i can see this being in the daily star next week.

Boy chokes in internet challenge!

The biggest challenge is not getting a lot into my mouth, but instead stopping myself from eating them straight away :hmm:

That'll get harder as your mouth fills up. :heh:

Well, yes, they are rather delicious....

I wish I had some Wine Gums right now....:sad:

lol, i can see this being in the daily star next week.

Boy chokes in internet challenge!

Knowing the Daily Star, it'll be front page too.

Then I can release my "own" story about how I was the love child of this internet boy.

Then I can release my "own" story about how I was the love child of this internet boy.

I have a love child?

Wait a minute, I've had sex?!?!?!?