N-Europe

The Official Leipzig Conference Topic

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somethings happening guys....why have Eurogamer ended it suddenly? I think there making suspense!

EDIT: They nodded off. I thought it was to exciting to be true.....wow...they havent actually kept any promises yet.

10:08.26 -

Sorry, we dropped out for a minute there. You didn't miss anything terribly exciting - they basically ran through the demo of Zelda DS from GDC last March, showing off stuff like drawing a squiggly line on the ocean to direct a boat, drawing an hourglass to open a door, slashing stuff in a top-down dungeon, and so on.

10:08.26 -

Sorry, we dropped out for a minute there. You didn't miss anything terribly exciting - they basically ran through the demo of Zelda DS from GDC last March, showing off stuff like drawing a squiggly line on the ocean to direct a boat, drawing an hourglass to open a door, slashing stuff in a top-down dungeon, and so on.

Poo. :sad:

This conference is getting odd...

04:13.50 -

They're playing a round of Wii Sports Tennis. The little girl is holding her own, actually. Mystery TV Man isn't.

Near the end aren't we? What ashame. I'm a little dissapointed but was making myself ready for nothing to be announced. September now, we have to wait AGAIN!

MARIO STRIKERS Wii! Who would of guessed that?

Finally! Super Mario Strikers?

11:14.45 -

A new game! At last, a new game!

The boss of Nintendo Germany is on stage to introduce a new sports title. "Sport is currently the new trend at Nintendo." A message from German footballer Philip Lahm. He's playing on the Wii in a football strip.

Yup

11:15.37 -

It's a Mario Smash Football / Super Mario Strikers title by the looks of it. They're going to play it on stage now - they first choose captains. Bowser, Peach, Mario and Donkey Kong are selectable, and then they pick companions and a stadium.

It's a Mario Smash Football / Super Mario Strikers title by the looks of it. They're going to play it on stage now - they first choose captains. Bowser, Peach, Mario and Donkey Kong are selectable, and then they pick companions and a stadium.

As rumoured...