NEurope
Mokong

Transformers Movie thread

Been watching the original movie recently. (I keep falling a sleep half way through)

I love it, and its got me really hyped for this film.

Wow. I was afraid we wouldn't see enough of the robots because CGI is expensive but this really looks very very promising.

I really like Optimus' face in the trailer and well the rest of the robots look really good as well.

But I find it a bit strange that they are quite a few times the size in robot form. Where do all the extra parts magically appear from?

FUCK ME! That looks awesome.

My only concern is the voices. I hope they're keeping them secret and its not the fact they vary rarely talk.

My only concern is the voices. I hope they're keeping them secret and its not the fact they vary rarely talk.
Well we already know Prime and Megatron are in safe hands!

That new trailer is fucking awesome.

seriously folks, giant robots ftw.

I creamed when I heard the transforming sound.

When do us UKers get this film? I have heard July 27th which seems odd as it would be putting it up against The Simpsons Movie.

The one that i post contains new stuff at the end Retro Link.
Oh yeah! This really is looking good!

Its not fair its not fair.... this movie is gonna be fantastic. The movement, momentum and weight are fantastic. Really glad to see that included Starscream's signature transformation sequence. Did everyone see just how big a difference in size there is between Jazz and Megatron? He might as well be fighting Devastator.

Is it sad that a 19 year old lad is considering to purchase a few of the action figures..

This looks absolutely fantastic.

When I did my signature I noticed that if you apply a painting thingy filter to optimus prime, so that many details vanish he looks almost exactly like he did on the TV show I used to watch.

Respect to the designer, really clever.

Is this been released near simspons? i heard somewhere that it was.

Sadly it is out the same day as The Simpsons over here which means it may get over looked.

Sadly it is out the same day as The Simpsons over here which means it may get over looked.

Well i'll choose Transformers over the Simpsons, massive fan of both but Transformers holds a special place in my heart so i have to see it right away to make sure they didn't destory it