NEurope
Mokong

Transformers Movie thread

That whole Transformers movie looks boring, uninspired and the robots suck.

notice the irony?

Please release the movie already. These trailers keep me so excited...

Two things about those clip.

1. Was that Bumblebee replying with just electronic noise?! He better have a voice.

2. Who's the other voice that says "its me and you now". I reckon its Megatron, doesn't sound too bad.

Bumblebee has no voice because he gets the cogs bashed out of him by Megatron before they go to earth. I like the sound tho and it will help force us to see the story through the eyes of the humans like it should always be.

And I'm pretty sure that voice is Optimus. "Kid" isn't a very Megatron-y thing to say. Sounds like Peter Cullen anyway.

I'm still waiting to see what kind of Megatron we are going to have. I've flicked through some of the prequel comics and he seemed to be completely obsessed with finding the allspark. Sounds like he will be more like Galvatron, totally insane and unpredictable rather than calculating and sinister. I hope I'm wrong.

Movie looks great, but worried about the leading bloke, is he actually a good actor?

Bumblebee has no voice because he gets the cogs bashed out of him by Megatron before they go to earth. I like the sound tho and it will help force us to see the story through the eyes of the humans like it should always be.

Thats just rubbish then. They should all have voices. :mad:

Movie looks great, but worried about the leading bloke, is he actually a good actor?

Shia Labeouf has been pretty good in the films I've seen him in; Holes, I Robot and Constantine.

I'm sure he'll do alright in Transformers.

Thats just rubbish then. They should all have voices. :mad:

All of them do apart from Bumblebee. Believe me from a storywriting point of view it definitely makes sense.

when's this out?

26th July ish in UK I think. Maybe 27th

All of them do apart from Bumblebee. Believe me from a storywriting point of view it definitely makes sense.

I hope it works.

Could you imagine if they had Blur in the film, that would be some nice comic relief. Wonder who'd do his voice.

Shia Labeouf has been pretty good in the films I've seen him in; Holes, I Robot and Constantine.

I'm sure he'll do alright in Transformers.

It was him in "Holes"? I really enjoyed that movie..i'm looking forward to this movie more now...he's in the movie "Disturbia" that was a big hit in america isn't he? When does that movie come out here? I can't wait!!!

I forgot to mention, I bought some of the really small figures a week or so ago. Pretty cool, I intend to pick up a bigger Bumblebee some time this week as the were released yesterday.

Also bought the Ultimate Edition of the original movie, the improved sound is enough to make this Stan Bush fan, explode manjam everywhere.

The freakin Dinobots may make an apperance!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the last few days, die-hard Transformers fans discovered evidence of a possible cameo for Dinobots and Constructicons in the upcoming film.

For those who were born after the 80's, the Dinobots are a special group within the Autobots faction that are made up of five robots, who each transform into likenesses of well-known dinosaurs. They were fan favorites because of their brute force and power. Conversely, the Constructicons became very popular because of their ability to merge into a larger Decepticon: Devastator.

Well, we are happy to report to old and new Transformers fans that Dinobots and Constructicons may have small cameos in the upcoming movie and the film's producer has confirmed he has already conceived a way to present both groups in a sequel.

If you go to the Sector 7 web site, found at http://www.sectorseven.org, and enter the code "codeblack," you'll get to see the following sequence (click on the red hard drive, choose the N.B.E. 08 file):

Grimlock baby!!!!

The freakin Dinobots may make an apperance!!!!!!!!!!!

Grimlock baby!!!!

IMO that looks quite fake!

Does look a bit fake, but if the Dinobots made an appearance I would manjam everywhere.

Heres the cover of the soundtrack just so you know what kind of music will be in the film, it will never beat the original movie soundtrack though. Its interesting to see Linkin Park in there, as soon as the movie was annouced they stated they wanted to remix the original Transformers theme tune so maybe they got their wish?

formers-1.jpg

Just to let everyone know if it hasn't already been posted, but the original transformers cartoon is now showing every day on Pop sky channel 619 every Tuesday at 7:00pm featuring two episodes each week.

Heres another new poster showing Prime, who looks a little battle damaged.

Now, light our darkest hour!

prime.jpg

Video and interviews form the World Premier in Australia

Just to let everyone know if it hasn't already been posted, but the original transformers cartoon is now showing every day on Pop sky channel 619 every Tuesday at 7:00pm featuring two episodes each week.

Oh crap i only spotted this post just now.... i have to go out and buy some recordable dvd's now to make sure my childhood is not lost again

No Stan Bush on the soundtrack? I am gutted.

Well maybe their keep us in suspense, it's possible there could be more on the soundtrack that whats on the front cover.

Speaking of songs, is the original theme song (or some form of remix) gonna appear in the opening credits does anyone know?

Has anyone watched the opening movie from the Transformers The Movie game? Right at the end you hear Prime saying those immortal words...

One shall stand, one shall fall!

must....see.....this....movie.....

Has anyone watched the opening movie from the Transformers The Movie game? Right at the end you hear Prime saying those immortal words...

Oh yes, the game trailer is indeed pretty awesome as well.

Not long till it's out in America now, July 2nd, damnit why couldn't they do a worldwide release so we wouldn't have to wait a bloody extra 3 weeks damnit

OMG, if that line makes in the actual movie I hope when i see it the cinema is packed with other nerdy fans like me so when/if Prime says that line i won't be the only one jumping out of my seat in excitement

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNHezf1B5_g

Video of Press Conference from after the World Premier in Sydney, courtesy of Blunty3000 who asks the first question.

Just watched up to Blunty's asking the 1st question.... did Bay actually say he wanted to make the film for the "Non-Transformer Fan", WTF? whatever he said previous about listening to the fans, i felt that line was a slap in the face of fans, anyone else.

EDIT2: still watching the video

Holy crap Bay just said he Peter Cullen (voice of Prime from the cartoon) had to audition for the part in the film, and said he felt he would make the best choice to voice Prime. No fracking shit sherlock, his voice IS PRIME, i'm sure had they even tried to cast someone else the fans would have boycotted the film :heh:

I'm watching this video and i'm just feeling uncomfortable with how little Bay seems to even know about the franchise