Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

RedShell

Please could someone take cut the white part out of my avatar, so it's just Crono in it without the background? I'm totally incompetent, so I don't know how to do it :(.
Here you go:

bardavaht4.gif

Re-sized your sig for you too, seeing as it's slightly over the size limit. :wink:

bardsigcw3.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sig Text: Nightwolf

Theme: -

Extra Text: None

Size: 400px by 100px

Shape: Regular rectangle

Colour scheme: Neon/bright (orange/yellow/green/blue)

Fonts: arial (any size)

Images to use: (below, can be change to suit theme)

Style: Clean, minimalistic

Images

There's nothing else i really want in it other than a cassette and some neon swirls.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc251/Defective_/Musik/Bands/Misc/casette.gif

(don't want it to flash)

=D

Asked about this before, but I think D-Day got busy with school or something so I'll ask again.

Simply, I want a Final Fantasy sig showing one or more of the female characters; Rinoa, Dagger, X-2 Yuna, Ashe or/and Fran. Anything will do other than that. Thank you!

Asked about this before, but I think D-Day got busy with school or something so I'll ask again.

Simply, I want a Final Fantasy sig showing one or more of the female characters; Rinoa, Dagger, X-2 Yuna, Ashe or/and Fran. Anything will do other than that. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Size: 390px by 95px

Colour scheme: Dark Green and Black (White/Silver as well maybe)

Style: Sleek, Blended

http://www.fahnenversand.de/fotw/images/n/nz!sfern.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/COA_of_Ireland.svg only dark green backgound. Basically what I want is a sig and av combo that reflects my heritage and passion for Ireland and embraces my impending relocation (albeit remporary) to New Zealand. If someone could blend these two cultures and images above I would be really gracious!

Muchos gracious!

Sig Text: The Villan

Theme: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Size: Any size.

Colour scheme: Any

Fonts: Any

Images to use: I'm not actually bothered, just so long as it's part of the theme. Just google. Kthxbai.

Style: Up to you

*Sigh* Now all I have to do, is wait...

Sig Text: Nightwolf

Theme: -

Extra Text: None

Size: 400px by 100px

Colour scheme: Neon/bright (orange/yellow/green/blue)

Fonts: arial (any size)

Images to use: (below, can be change to suit theme)

Style: Clean, minimalistic

Images

There's nothing else i really want in it other than a cassette and some neon swirls.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc251/Defective_/Musik/Bands/Misc/casette.gif

(don't want it to flash)

=D

It's very different, hummm.

nightwolfmq1.jpg

Sorry there NW, zoned out for a while. If you want I could inverse it however right now it blends in nice with the natual color of the forum. With an inverse I would have to put a border on it and it would look like this:

nightwolfinversend9.jpg

Your choice.

My I just say I've quite enjoyed making that and just playing around like I used too before it became like a sweatshop. Who's knows what's going to happen now.

• 2 weeks later...

think this can be done gunna write it down as only just come to me

wellll i want the sig to be in the shape of a guitar (guitar hero?) with no background. Down the neck of the guitar having "Beermonkey"

THEN the lead of the guitar coming out and "connecting" so to say to the avatar where there will be a amp.

dont mind on size colour etc can someone make it for me? im rubbish at making sigs etc

If anyone's bored, can you do anything with my avatar to make it match my signature better, please? I just need somesort of background for it, or you can create me a whole new Lego Indy avatar if you wish :heh:

My Photoshop skills suck, and I had some help with my sig from a friend, but he's hardly online, and that white background is getting on my nerves!

I'm looking for someone to update my sig to feature my updated name as i have recently had it changed if that is possible

Simply, i would like it exactly the same as the current one just with my new name instead of the old one.

Below are some details to get going with if that is ok.

Sig Text: My username in lower right corner

Theme: What my sig currently is

Extra Text: See current sig

Size: 325x150

Shape: As current

Colour scheme: See current sig

Fonts: As current style

Images to use: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Maxi678/Sigs%20and%20Avatars/RedDwarfShip.jpg

Style: As current

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!