NEurope

Golden Rule: You don't have to look at the mantlepeice while your poking the fire

The saying "opposites attract" is actually true (sort of).

It's to make the human race stronger, building up resistances to different things. I think brother/sister babies don't work because brothers and sisters have at least 50% of the same genes and then when those genes get mixed together... it doesn't work....

Tutenkhamun married his sister so the monarchy was certain to stay with the family (his Regent was a power-hungry bastard, like all of them were, and probably was planning to kill him), he had 8 miscarriages (or his sister did). I don't know if they finally got a proper heir. Most likely sod's law preveiled and they got loads of healthy daughters and all the male's died.

If you want the actual genetics:

All genes are in pairs, made up of two alleles. Everyone has some faulty alleles, but these are not expressed as they are usually recessive and paired up with a normal allele. However, close family are likely to have very similar genes, and therefore have the same genes with faulty alleles. There is therefore a chance that with incest, two faulty alleles could pair up, and the dodgy version of the gene is expressed.

If you want the actual genetics:

All genes are in pairs, made up of two alleles. Everyone has some faulty alleles, but these are not expressed as they are usually recessive and paired up with a normal allele. However, close family are likely to have very similar genes, and therefore have the same genes with faulty alleles. There is therefore a chance that with incest, two faulty alleles could pair up, and the dodgy version of the gene is expressed.

QFT. Ohh... my old school times. Bad times... bad times indeed.

May i just add, even tho i clearly showed a picture of a defective person due to interfamily loving.

you could always pull out if you dont want to produce a kid

you could always pull out if you dont want to produce a kid

You do know that that doesn't work don't you.

The fact that someone would make a thread about this is quite disturbing. Dabookerman you are some kind of FREAK.

The fact that someone would make a thread about this is quite disturbing. Dabookerman you are some kind of FREAK.

Although its quite disturbing in my opinion too, its logical. Your cousins attractive, just because she has the title of your cousin doesnt mean she's not attractive. What i believe the question was is if they wernt your cousin would you give them a damn good seeing to.

It just seems people like you are scared of incest, but just to make your fears even worse, we all started out from the same thing, therefore we are all related some how. Enjoy fucking your relatives :grin:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

She's my cousin to the second degree I think... My fathers cousins daughter.

And, as an answer:

zonddrblokjes.jpg

Wouldn't you?

(yes she's legal)

And, as an answer:

zonddrblokjes.jpg

Wouldn't you?

(yes she's legal)

OH I WOULD

And, as an answer:

zonddrblokjes.jpg

Wouldn't you?

(yes she's legal)

Shes not my type but she is definitely BUFF.

And, as an answer:

zonddrblokjes.jpg

Wouldn't you?

(yes she's legal)

Shit, you have one smokin hot cousin dude. Damn. I would most definately fuck that sweet little biscuit.

Dude, thats his cousin, calm down with the language.

Ah shit bob, you shouldnt have said that. Ol' Bardy there will defend his opinion or right to do anything to the death. At least its entertaining.

As for the chick, pretty face although just from that pic I wouldnt think she was legal. That being said, I havent seen the rest of her. <-------- not a pervy attempt to get more pics.

This thread's dirty. I mean really, banging any family is just wrong.

My cousins aren't up for it. I don't really want to think about it though.

EDIT: Dieter, your cousin is VERY hot though :shock:

Dude, thats his cousin, calm down with the language.

Thats my bad there bobalicious, I thought that thats what the topic was all about, but here I'm going to have to say that I really don't care about you or your opinion anyway. If Dieter is offended, which I doubt, then fair enough, but he did ask "wouldn't you?" so fuck it.

Ah shit bob, you shouldnt have said that. Ol' Bardy there will defend his opinion or right to do anything to the death. At least its entertaining.
Thats my bad there bobalicious, I thought that thats what the topic was all about, but here I'm going to have to say that I really don't care about you or your opinion anyway. If Dieter is offended, which I doubt, then fair enough, but he did ask "wouldn't you?" so fuck it.

:indeed:

Stop bitching. It's just annoying and it doesn't make you cool.

Stop bitching. It's just annoying and it doesn't make you cool.

Yeah Bard, we've had Eenuh.

EDIT: Im sorry I found it funny at the time:p

You've had Eenuh? All of you?

She must be easy. HAHHAAHAHAUHHAHAHHA<SKHsadlh*&"(*"^^^"!!!11

It had to be done. Also, I'm in a bitchy mood. So there.