N-Europe

What are you listening to right now?

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dandy Warhols - Smoke It

Not about smoking, or at least not my intepretation, but more about doing things quickly and such. I know what I mean. Good song though.

(kinda related but there is a way of having a "what you listening to" on every post, you type it in when you reply and it appears on the left with Location et al. Would that be of interest to anyone - even if it renders this thread obsolete)

(kinda related but there is a way of having a "what you listening to" on every post, you type it in when you reply and it appears on the left with Location et al. Would that be of interest to anyone - even if it renders this thread obsolete)

That sounds like an awesome idea! I would welcome that with open arms.

That'd be really cool.

Dredg - Bug Eyes

Good idea, but people could also get an Last.Fm signature too :p

Is there no way to just have some sort of plugin that recognises the song currently on your media player, without having to put it on your sig??

I think this thread can remain, as it can be used to discuss the music we're currently listening to (give impressions on it and such). I certainly won't close it.

Anywho;

The Boy Leat Likely To - Be Gentle With Me

A very very fun song :D