N-Europe

Anyone fancy a pint?

BGS

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australians in Perth are stupid, they have lemon with Carona. In Mexico they call lemons limes, and limes lemons, so I suppose you can understand the stupidity.

I miss WKD Blue, they don't have it over here. :(\

A nice Recipe or two:

A Jug of Shrek

2 Bottles WKD Blue

50Ml's Vodka

1 or 2 Cans of Red Bull

Lots of ice.

Pierre

One pint glass full of ice.

Smirnoff Ice Red

Blue WKD

Fill glass 3/4 full with smirnoff ice red, then trickle in Blue WKD. The patterns and taste is looovely.

with Carona your met to squeeze the lime into the bottle get all the juice from it in there and then put the lime into the bottle. Try WKD blue with port which is nice, or half pint of cider, 2 shots of Vodka and then fill the rest of the pint glass with Champange. just a simple mixer which is nice is pineapple and malibu!

Give us a pint of Carlsberg. After that get us a whole bottle of Magner's Irish Cider with a glass with ice cubes in. Then after that just get us cola.

(I shouldn't be drinking, I'm only 16. But I look 18.)

Pity they cant call it what its called in Ireland. Magners just sounds wrong.

Bulmers Original Cider

Time, Dedicated to You

Hmmm can't stand beer for some reason. Maybe it's the malt that I don't like. Not that fond of cider either. Usually they're either too sweet or too dry. Long drinks would be good but they tend to have grape. Which is a fruit that I just hate.

So I usually end up drinking vodka mixed with something.

• 4 weeks later...

About to finish a can of Coors.

From Wiki: The original intent of putting a wedge of lime in a Corona bottle was for the purpose of using it to disinfect the rim of the bottle. Another popular explaination for this tradition is that coating the rim of the bottle with a lime kept flies from landing on it, which is undesirable for patrons.