NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BGS

Anyone fancy a pint?

Leffe Blonde (nicer than Brune), my and my housemate must have gone though 8 bottles a week just drinking it while sat on the balcony or watching tv.

All real ales are nice, after you've drank them you can't go back to stella or carling, they taste like water. A quality cider, is also nice to relax to.

If you just want to get drunk down snakebite. oh so very classy :D

I t'other side of river Humber to Hull. Though the forum filter doesn't seem to like it.

Stella is an abortion of a drink compared to most other Belgian Beers ffs.

I admit I'm not a Belgian beer expert, but Stella is still good no matter what you compare it to.

Yeah, sure, I'm going to be in hull in a couple of weeks with a mate anyway, so you wanna go out then?

It is my dream to open a hauge pub and call it The Bard's Tavern. That is my only aspiration in life.

Would everything be red?

This is a joke by the way, not a bitchy comment :)

Man, I was hoping this was going to be a Fast Show appreciation thread.

*looks around for Ed Winchester*

this week i have been mostly spending too much money on ebay

:P

Would everything be red?

This is a joke by the way, not a bitchy comment :)

Hehe, you bet! Only ve hav te finest svedish milkmaids, only ze vould be ginger ja.

For ze vill pull on your pole until it is fully erect and zen plunge zer quivering tvelve inch spike into...

ok thats enough...where's the goddamn lube?

Anyway, I seem to have gone off the Bacardi, my mate was making me laugh like hell when I was a bit pissed, took a swig and it went up my nose and burned out my sinuses no doubt, fucking hell, was so very painful.

Need to try something new next time I go out, mebe I'll go for a big ol bottle of the Baileys Irish.

I went out last night and, to my utter dismay, bottles of stella came to two 'fucking' fifty. bottles! not even those amusing giant bottles! just the normal ones!

next month, we're embarking on a drinking session in earnest before hand. I can't afford that shit.

in the pub i used to drink in i'd usually drink stella from a 2pint pitcher. if i was bored or pissed off after a bad shift i'd have a 4 pint pitcher instead.

for some reason i used to get funny looks off people.....

They were probably thinking "He should realise that if he drank it one pint at a time it'd always be cold rather than having lots of beer sitting there getting warm".

Man, I was hoping this was going to be a Fast Show appreciation thread.

Ted, tomato, your, obegeen, wifes, turnip, dead

Stella is the worst lager ever invented. Not only is it the choice of wife beaters but damn its the only beer that messes me up.

Stay away from it, i never drink it and most of my mates are the same.

I used to drink Kronenbourg but the belly was getting a bit big so ive cut down a bit and drink bottles more now... usually light beers like Coors, corona, miller etc.

I now and again go for a pint tho :)

Jeeeez how can you lot drink Wifebeater aka Stella, its rank. Go Australian, go Tooheys extra dry!!!

Make mine a Guinness, no clover on the top, what your doing there is buying into a brand (spot the British comedy series reference). Had a bottle of Leffe and some Newcastle Brown Ale last night, lovely stuff. Although the Tesco Value Lager after wasn't quite as good. I can't really see what people have against Stella, it's not really good, but it's not that bad either. It kicks Fosters and Carling in the balls anyway, but then anything does, even Tesco Value Lager :heh:

Stella is still good no matter what you compare it to.

I'd rather drink my own piss, higher alcohol content and it tastes better too.

Stella is the worst lager ever invented. Not only is it the choice of wife beaters but damn its the only beer that messes me up.

Stay away from it, i never drink it and most of my mates are the same.

I used to drink Kronenbourg but the belly was getting a bit big so ive cut down a bit and drink bottles more now... usually light beers like Coors, corona, miller etc.

I now and again go for a pint tho :)

it's not that bad. but usually, I don't drink Larger anyways. Thing with last night was that, and I shit you not, those bottles were the cheapest drink going. fucking rip off.

Black Sheep ale every day of the week =] or if they dont serve it then John Smiths :)

I'd like a nice pint of strawberry milkshake......yum.

I'd rather drink my own piss, higher alcohol content and it tastes better too.

You must have very tasty urine.

I'd like a nice pint of strawberry milkshake......yum.

you can have amarula and like it laddy!

I do not drink alchol. I would like Mountain Dew though - that would be very nice.

Sign in to follow this