NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BGS

Anyone fancy a pint?

I wouldn't mind a nice pint of cold milk, but unfortunately I'll have to wait until tomorrow for it to be delivered. Mind you, I'll probably still be awake when it is — around 4AM usually.

you can have amarula and like it laddy!

Just googled it, and that looks really quite nice....might have to try it some time. Maybe not a pint of the stuff though...

Jeeeez how can you lot drink Wifebeater aka Stella, its rank. Go Australian, go Tooheys extra dry!!!

The only beer I can drink.

Prefer vodka. Vodka and coke.

The only beer I can drink.

Prefer vodka. Vodka and coke.

*Thumbs up* I only tried Vodka and coke a few days back, i usually have it straight, but it's really very nice. Bacardi and Coke is nicer though.

Australians in Perth are stupid, they have lemon with Carona. In Mexico they call lemons limes, and limes lemons, so I suppose you can understand the stupidity.

I miss WKD Blue, they don't have it over here. :(\

A nice Recipe or two:

A Jug of Shrek

2 Bottles WKD Blue

50Ml's Vodka

1 or 2 Cans of Red Bull

Lots of ice.

Pierre

One pint glass full of ice.

Smirnoff Ice Red

Blue WKD

Fill glass 3/4 full with smirnoff ice red, then trickle in Blue WKD. The patterns and taste is looovely.

with Carona your met to squeeze the lime into the bottle get all the juice from it in there and then put the lime into the bottle. Try WKD blue with port which is nice, or half pint of cider, 2 shots of Vodka and then fill the rest of the pint glass with Champange. just a simple mixer which is nice is pineapple and malibu!

Give us a pint of Carlsberg. After that get us a whole bottle of Magner's Irish Cider with a glass with ice cubes in. Then after that just get us cola.

(I shouldn't be drinking, I'm only 16. But I look 18.)

Give us a pint of Carlsberg. After that get us a whole bottle of Magner's Irish Cider with a glass with ice cubes in. Then after that just get us cola.

(I shouldn't be drinking, I'm only 16. But I look 18.)

Pity they cant call it what its called in Ireland. Magners just sounds wrong.

Bulmers Original Cider

Time, Dedicated to You

Best beer, imo, is Carling, cold carling.

Can't beat strongbow though, love it.

Best beer, imo, is Carling, cold carling.

Can't beat strongbow though, love it.

Surely carling beats strongbow then....no?

Surely carling beats strongbow then....no?

Course not. Man Carling completely disagrees with me, thats all they sell at the academies and the apollo in Manchester, it's a pain in the ass. Also, Strongbow is cider not beer.

Hmmm can't stand beer for some reason. Maybe it's the malt that I don't like. Not that fond of cider either. Usually they're either too sweet or too dry. Long drinks would be good but they tend to have grape. Which is a fruit that I just hate.

So I usually end up drinking vodka mixed with something.

A lot of people dont like Carling, But i quite like it. The ice cold one is nice.... I guess its cos Carling is all they sell at gigs and my body has got used to it. Well it's either Carling or Red Stripe. :)

I've ordered my club to get in WKD Blue. It shall be arriving next Thursday and we shall be near enough the only club in Western Australia to stock it! Never seen it anywhere in Australia yet.

WKD Blue? You're a bit of a chick aint ya? :p. My mates wouldn't leave me alone after I tried it, lol. Too sugary for my liking aswell. Gonna try Quinns soon though...in private, so they don't tear me a new one.

About to finish a can of Coors.

From Wiki: The original intent of putting a wedge of lime in a Corona bottle was for the purpose of using it to disinfect the rim of the bottle. Another popular explaination for this tradition is that coating the rim of the bottle with a lime kept flies from landing on it, which is undesirable for patrons.

Sign in to follow this