Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sonic And The Secret Rings

Helmsly

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even like Monkey Ball like I do the original.

Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz single player is awesome. However, the multiplayer is nowhere near as awesome as I was expecting. Quite ironic, as I expected the single player to be lacking. :heh:

I'm still hyped for this Sonic game. Not expecting much from the multiplayer, but the single player better be damned good!

I'm not liking Banana Blitz, underwhelming game with flawed control in the main game and a number of the party games. Why the hell did they omit Monkey Billiards? I also don't like how with quite a few of the launch titles, they've used the speaker, the audio quality is terrible and sounds really second rate with low production values. Examples include reloading/picking up guns in Red Steel and selection noises, character voices in Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz.

The music doesn't rock that's for sure

agreed...its like that god awful advert for the 360/PS3 version where it goes welcome to the Sonic Age...

this game is surely make or break now for Sonic? it seems pretty on the rails but at the end of the day thats what the 2D games were...it looks good, im gonna get it give sonic one last go, havn't played a sonic game since sonic adventure 2 which was abit iffy, hated some of the missions with other characters, but then even sonic's level weren't too hot...

I loved the 2D sonic games and still reel out sonic mega collection now and again to play them all, nothing can beat getting all the emeralds in sonic 3 with sonic and knuckles and then becoming hyper sonic!