Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sonic And The Secret Rings

Helmsly

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says 'Ordered' and despatch date has '-' in the field. I hope I get this tomorrow, especially after I told people Gameplay had sent me every pre order EVER a day early just last week.:woops:

That's exactly what i've been thinking aswell,i've told people about getting stuff a day early from Gameplay.I just really want this :(

Also cube_game has the "-" symbol and says the money has been taken off their account, so i'm hoping the status will change later tonight.

Just got home and it still says the same thing! :red:

Only thing i can think of is that there system hasnt updated .. this has only ever happend once before in all the years i have used them... but the game did turn up on the thursday. The email to say it was dispatched turned up after i had the game in my hands! i can only hope that is what has happened this time as they have taken the money.

Apparently, its the same over at game.uk.com which makes sense since Gameplay are owned by Game. Meaning... either:

1, both systems aren't updating (afaik, its one large system)

or 2, the game hasn't been shipped to them yet.

I don't think it would be 2) since they wouldn't have to change the status if they didn't have it in.

Makes sense that it just might be systems not updated.

I'll remain hopefull though since money has been taken off.

Mine says the same, it just states 'ordered'.

I'm swaying towards 'Stock not coming in today' if i'm honest. Although it's strange what the order status's are saying.

Nevermind, lets wait and see what the postie brings! : peace:

I can wait till friday anyway, it's gotta go to my dads and i won't be able to pick it up till about 6:00pm. :)

The Offical one is out 15th March ;)

Ah, excellent. Pausing soundless, but you can't have everything! :D

EGM gave this 5.5 or 55/100 or whatever they put in the mag. I wonder why they reckon it's worth less than Sonic 06...

Just listening to two of the songs from the game (main theme and evil foundry level), so rubbish that I love them.

edit:

The Soundtrack has two disks

Disc 1 - Adventure Disc (14 tracks)

Disc 2 - Treasure Disc (27 tracks)

I'm guessing disc one is the Sonic and the Secret Rings soundtrack, and the "Treasure Disc" is music from other Sonic games (which I think is unloackable in the game).

I got the PAL version since yesterday. (The Netherlands) I played a couple of hours and I like it more than the last 3D Sonic’s released. (after SA dreamcast).

The game is pretty fun, and can also be pretty hard at times. The graphics are a mixed bag imo, with the first level being not so good looking, the second level and 3rd looks heaps better. These are the best graphics I have seen on the Wii to date, but I am kinda spoiled by the fact that I also have a Xbox 360, but for Wii it looks pretty good.

As for gameplay, the gameplay is also a mixed bag. The controls are fun but there are some weird quirks in the camera which can get stuck sometimes and you can't get it to center again, there are no camera controls. Also the wiimote isn't accurate enough, Oo yeah you will adjust after maybe a hour of playing, but the controls aren't spot on.

The speed in Sonic games is essential and let me tell you,it's FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST at times.

The music is very corny, but not necessary in a bad way(well not so bad as some reviews) I am so busy concentrating on the speed and the game that I hardly have time to listen to it.

All in all a pretty okay game, worth a buy to keep your Wii from collecting dust.

PS: the mini games are kinda fun.

Same here. Shouldn't never have said Gameplay have never let me down...

Not really a problem anyway, I wouldn't really have played it today.

Same here... i knew the moment i told some of my mates that they have never let me down and that i always get games a day early that they would go and let me down. :sad:

Same here... i knew the moment i told some of my mates that they have never let me down and that i always get games a day early that they would go and let me down. :sad:
Typical ey?

I'm not getting this, but it's still disappointing to see Gameplay drop the ball.

Hope it's just a one off, I get pretty much all my games from them. :shakehead

I knew it! It always says 'being-picked' on the day they dispatch it, i was quite sure we wouldn't get this till Friday. Hate to be right. :indeed:

Oh well. :)

However, this is slightly worrying, it would be one a only about 2 games to be dispatched from Gameplay on a thursday! Perhaps a certain games company have found out Gameplay ships on wednesday and many get it on the thursday, so now there going to keep dispatching on a thursday so customers get their games on release-day?

Perhaps a certain games company have found out Gameplay ships on wednesday and many get it on the thursday, so now there going to keep dispatching on a thursday so customers get their games on release-day?
Well if that does end up being the case I reckon they'll lose a lot of customers!

I know we're only talking about an extra day here, but that is basically the only reason why I use Gameplay (it's not as if they're the cheapest out there). If they stopped sending out games early then I'd probably just use Amazon or Play instead.

Well if that does end up being the case I reckon they'll lose a lot of customers!

I know we're only talking about an extra day here, but that is basically the only reason why I use Gameplay (it's not as if they're the cheapest out there). If they stopped sending out games early then I'd probably just use Amazon or Play instead.

Na, this happened to me before with Lego Star Wars 2

Nothing to worry about