Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Coke Zero

Fields

I have to admit, Vanilla Coke still wins. Now, if they could make Coke Zero Vanilla, that would be quite something!

And I have come to the conclusion that none of you have actually tasted Zero, otherwise you would not be spouting this shit. :mad:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, Vanilla Coke still wins. Now, if they could make Coke Zero Vanilla, that would be quite something!

And I have come to the conclusion that none of you have actually tasted Zero, otherwise you would not be spouting this shit. :mad:

I haven't actually.

any good? Lawl.

I had Coke Zero in America months ago, they also had Sprite Zero, which was much more of an achievement (tasted the same, had zero sugar/caffeine/calories). Coke Zero on the other hand tastes somewhere between the wonderful Coca-Cola, and the disgusting Diet Coke. They claimed in the commercial that it was "the same great taste", but I think that was a lie : )

No fan of Zero, nasty stuff from a nasty range.

For me, coke pretty much goes in this order (best to worst)

Coca Cola

Vanilla Coke

Virgin Cola

Cherry Coke

Pepsi

Pepsi Max

Diet Coke

Diet Pepsi

Coke Zero

Diet Coke with Lime

Did i forget any? (coke or pepsi)

oh, and Orange Fanta ftw!

i was disappointed in coke zero because i thought it tasted exactly like coke! lol, ok, so yeh that's the point of it, and it IS a wonderful achievement to have the same taste with no sugar (don't know why some of u are saying it's rank if u like regular coke, tastes the same to me and i LOVE coca-cola). the reason i was disappointed was because recently i have become SO addicted to sprite zero!!

sprite zero tastes nicer than sprite in my opinion. i like sprite, but the zero version just seems crisper, tastes fuller, and quenches your thirst like no other! i was expecting the same sort of miracle from coke zero perhaps lol.

oh, and king boo, you are SO right about how good a coca-cola can feel when guzzled down in the heat like that!!

As a bloke, I really found the ad quite offensive.

"Workmates... without the work!"

"Girlfriends... without the five year plan!"

Err, yeah. Great. That's exactly how I think and operate - like a complete pillock. <sarcasm/>

Seriously though, Diet Coke for men. Whoop-de-sodding-doo.

As a bloke, I really found the ad quite offensive.

"Workmates... without the work!"

"Girlfriends... without the five year plan!"

Err, yeah. Great. That's exactly how I think and operate - like a complete pillock. <sarcasm/>

Seriously though, Diet Coke for men. Whoop-de-sodding-doo.

The ad was terrible. Not only was it offensive, it was awfully cheesy, and completely failed to be funny.

If You haven't had a drink for ages and your really hot, coca cola is better than fanta, however it is still not as good as sprite. But if you have had a drink recently (under 2 hours ago) Fanta is great, I always have it at restaurants, but usually have a J20 in a pub.

All this talk about cherry stuff; cherry tango owns all other cherry drinks.

Plus, can anyone tell the diference between tango or fanta?

I've always thought that all the chemicals they must use to make the cola sugar free must be worse then the sugar itself. Not a huge cabonated drinks fan myself anyway, unless it is possibly Vanilla Coke or the God-like IRN BRU.

I think that they just take away a couple of spoonfuls of sugar for the Coke Zero. Plus, I do not drink fizzy drinks.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!