N-Europe

Proof that Samuel L Jackson is God.

triforcemario

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/jackson%20voices%20god_1002655

Movie superstar SAMUEL L JACKSON will voice God in a new audio version of the Bible. The taped recording of the New Testament will feature many famous other black actors and musicians. Jackson was given the lead role because producers felt his deep, authorative voice was perfect for the role of God. A source tells British newspaper The Daily Telegraph, "Samuel's just finished recording a CD set of the New Testament. The recording is due to be released in September (06), with a box set of the Old Testament to follow next year (07). "Scores of other black actors, musicians and athletes will also figure, but Samuel was deemed to be the perfect person to play God."

I can already see it:

"And the Lord said unto Abraham, 'Good motherf*ckin' beer, motherf*cker!'"
"F*CK, WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE GODDAMN ANIMALS, ON THIS MOTHERF*CKIN' BOAT"
And God said: "Yo muthaf*ckas, where IS the muthaf*ckin' light? Come on, bitch, turn that sh*t ON!"

And there was light.

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

*cowers behing the 360*

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

*cowers behing the 360*

Man, Pulp Fiction is such a cool film.

I think Laurence (sp?) Fishbourne should be God.

"So Eve. Take the red apple and you will be able to see what is real. Take the blue apple and you will wake up and forget this ever happened."

Granted I haven't seen The Matrix in a while.

Haha, yeah, Red Heat was on yesterday, I think he'd be pretty good.

I think Morgan Freeman would be best though.

It's been a well known fact for ages that Samuel L J is a God.

Actually, i would even go further to say that he has one over on God. ;)

*Svt pops up and tears out F_L's intestines*

That reminds me of a wanking story I read the other day. Will try to find it.