NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

and want to see what it looks like in the uhh...flesh to to speak.

But the video does not do this. You are not seeing it in the flesh.

Shows off more than what any images are showing. Anyway, i'm not forcing you to watch it ;)

The Chess set has gone up on Play.com for £42.99 - hopefully it won't sell so we can pick it up at a discounted price in the sales. :laughing:

They also have some 9" Mario Bros figures and keyring available to pre-order.

horizontal.jpg

I don't really like the design of this figure, Link's face just looks too shiny and simple. Compared to the Skull Kid figure, which is much more vibrant and detailed, or that recently revealed Twilight King figure, OOT Link looks a bit like a wax model.
Coming from an administrator, i'm rather disappointed by that post. I thought it'd be nice to show the Phazon Suit, I thought it was a pretty good unboxing video, especially for people who are planning to buy this and want to see what it looks like in the uhh...flesh to to speak.

I liked seeing the figure, but not watching someone remove something painfully slowly from a box! A couple of pictures would've sufficed, or at least just the middle section of the video.

Edited by Shorty

Meh was still a bit rude, but whatever. Let us move on eh?

Update: Phazon Suit statues are in the UK! Fingers crossed..

What? Anybody noticed the prize on those things?

I mean, they look cool and all, but... costing way more than a Zelda videogame?

Problably if you collect them all, you'll spend more on those figures than on the whole series so far. Why the hype?

^ because they look cool!

I don't think anyone's buying them all, but if you have the money there's nothing wrong in buying your favourite, or a couple of them. Also many of the figures are great quality and produced in limited numbers.

Edited by Retro_Link

Here's a preview of the next Zelda figure we're getting. More details and pics should be available Thursday.

31117_385646151731_129298161731_4134629_8372409_n.jpg

We'll probably see a Zora next

It's Tuesday the it gets unveiled. If it is a Zora next, don't really know what Zora would be worth a statue. Guess Ruto since she's a sage and what not.

It's Tuesday the it gets unveiled. If it is a Zora next, don't really know what Zora would be worth a statue. Guess Ruto since she's a sage and what not.

Well there is King Zora, Mikau or even Prince Ralis. Then again, it could just be a normal Zora couldn't it?

I would expect it to be Ruto, as she played a fairly significant part in the game. Darunia statue looks ace, though, like the others, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to afford it!

Oh man... where's my OOT Ganordorf vs. Link, or OOT/TP Link on Epona...

or even Link vs. Volvagia, like the OOT artwork!

Still, Darunia ace, and looks good, but I wouldn't have picked him for a replica.

Sweet!! Best one yet IMO!!

- 15 Inches tall

- $154.99

- Limited to 2,500 worldwide

vertical.jpg

vertical_04.jpg

horizontal_03.jpg

horizontal_06.jpg

Edited by Retro_Link

Very nice! Not ridiculously tall like Zant either, so I'll probably buy this if the UK price is right.

Goron Tunic Link £34.99 at Play.com!

Zora Tunic Link £39.99 also at play.com.

Awesome, just ordered the Zora Tunic one. Now I just need Darunia to complete the Ocarina/Majora's collection (I'm counting the normal/goran/zora tunic statues as one).

Not Nintendo, but First4Figures have announced...

Super Sonic

vertical.jpg

horizontal_02.jpg

vertical_02.jpg

and

Super Sonic: Exclusive Version

vertical.jpg

horizontal_02.jpg

Goron Tunic Link is down to £29.99 at Play.com! I don't think it's going to drop any further, so I might just take the plunge and buy it.

Edited by Tellyn

That is... Bad-Ass!

F4F announce their 2 inch Sonic Mini Figures Six Pack

Metal Sonic is also being given away free to the first 750 attendees of the Summer of Sonic event.

horizontal_01.jpg

Edited by Retro_Link

Here's a kick in the teeth. For 2 years i've had the Metroid Gunship preordered over on play.com. I did this when the price was only £99.99, it later went up to £200 odd. I went to check the website to see if there was any update as to when it was going to be instock only to find they have deleted it altogether from the site, along with the new Samus model.

I emailed to see what was going on as it was still down as preordered in my account. They replied back saying that they won't be stocking the items at all so my order was useless.

Two freaking years i've waited for this and they pull this stunt. I'm guessing either they didn't get alot of orders for it OR they got alot of orders for the models when they were cheap and didn't want to lose out on the cash so didn't bother stocking it.

Im quite gutted as now if I want it im gonna have to fork out around £200-250 for it! :(