NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

The Sheik statue I ordered still hasn't been processed or anything yet. Hope there's not a problem with it :(

The Sheik statue I ordered still hasn't been processed or anything yet. Hope there's not a problem with it :(
As a back-up it's £39.99 and In Stock @ Play.

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/1134693/The-Legend-Of-Zelda-Sheik-Statue/Product.html

£10 more though, dunno if you'd want to pay that.

Yeah would be cool!

Some Mario Galaxy ones would be great too!

Ah thanks. I might use it as a back up afterall, don't mind paying an extra £10 if it comes to it. Just hope FP pulls through though so I can get it sooner and a bit cheaper.

Isn't the new OOT statue meant to be Link playing the Ocarina? I think I read (could have been on the forbidden planet site) that it'll the base will join with the Sheik one and they'll be standing back to back, Link playing the Ocarina and Sheik playing the Harp.

I think that's a different one of Link. There's a diorama of Link and Sheik playing their instrument and another diorama of Link fighting with Ganondorf.

and another diorama of Link fighting with Ganondorf.
Oooh forgot about that one! Hope they still intend to make it!

Ah thanks. I might use it as a back up afterall, don't mind paying an extra £10 if it comes to it. Just hope FP pulls through though so I can get it sooner and a bit cheaper.

I've ordered from them a couple of times, and they are slow, but they come very well packed so that's something I suppose. Give it at least 7-10 working days, and if you'd don't hear anything, give them a call.

I ordered mine Wednesday night, and hope to get it before the end of the month.

How long does delivery normally take for you? Just so I know how long to wait once it's been sent.

Good to hear there a bit slow though, hopefully it'll be fine. Just a bit worried since the next day I had ordered it I got a card error thinking they were trying to take the money so I assumed they would of tried to of taken the money today.

Look what I got today :)

CIMG0436.jpg

CIMG0439.jpg

CIMG0435.jpg

It looks gorgeous sitting there just now. Though I still really want the Fierce Deity Link Statue, so if anyone is thinking about selling it or anything i'll gladly take it off your hands :heh:

I thought you ordered Sheik? and Samus was out of stock, or did you get it from somewhere else?

Looks awesome btw!

I've ordered the Sheik still from FP and since Samus was out of stock there and I had seen it in another store, I decided to go and get it. Hopefully Sheik will be here this week at somepoint!

I need to see if I can find that Samus cheap and shippable to here. And the other figures for that matter.

Looks awesome shadow. cough

Ok, so I got a reply regarding Ocarina of Time Link:

Thank you for your email. We are going to start the Ocarina of time Linkfigure after Chinese New Year (early February). Now we are waiting for ourfactory's schedule to fit our production.

We expect to the figure will be released by in June 2009.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Really looking forward to seeing it! Hope the modifications are good!

So is that a re-working of the current one, or the one of Link that will stand back to back with Sheik?

So is that a re-working of the current one, or the one of Link that will stand back to back with Sheik?
I did ask them about the redesigned one in my question.

Though you're right that he doesn't specify that in the reply, but in response to the question he should be talking about the redesign!

Either way, the face on either Link statue should be up to scratch by now!

Can someone else send them a question about the status of the Link vs. Ganondorf diorama? I feel like I've sent them too many questions recently!

Nice, can't wait to see the new design then, hopefully it'll look much better than the current one.

I'll e-mail them about the Link vs Ganondorf diorama. I guess the OOT redesign will be shown a month or two after they start working on it, then maybe the TP ones at the same time/bit later going by their reply to retro. Looking forward to them anyway.

Seems they sent me an update:

We are going to start production of the Ocarina of time Link figure afterChinese New Year (early February).

We expect to start shipping mid April from China.

We expect the production finishes this spring.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Finally someone made a post so now I can post my reply and people wouldn't overlook it! Awesome news on the OOT though, looking forward to it.

My reply about the Link vs Ganondorf diorama.

Thank you for your email. We were working on the Link vs Ganondorf diorama.However we couldn't get Nintendo's approval and they suggested us to not to make the one we were working on, so we are thinking of a different design of a Link vs Ganondorf diorama figure.

So if they do another one afterall, might be a little while.

Anyone wanting/thinking about selling their Fierce Deity Statue by some chance?

Finally someone made a post so now I can post my reply and people wouldn't overlook it! Awesome news on the OOT though, looking forward to it.

My reply about the Link vs Ganondorf diorama.

So if they do another one afterall, might be a little while.

Anyone wanting/thinking about selling their Fierce Deity Statue by some chance?

If I ever find that no one is replying, instead of waiting 24hrs [or whatever it is for an automerge], I just 'copy' the text in the posted post, then delete the posted post, put it all in the new post, and you can bump the thread up again!

Regarding Link and Ganondorf, I always thought they'd probably be making the model in this pose, as it's from the official OOT artwork and it's awesome!...

300px-Ganon_vs_link2.jpg

Wonder what pose Nintendo didn't like and what they are now thinking of potentially doing?

Or maybe they'll now do a Link vs. Ganondorf for the Twilight range! though Ganondorf doesn't look as good in that!

Yeah, i'd much prefer it to be Ganondorf from OOT. I had the very poster on my wall actually from NOM I think, same with the dragon boss from the Fire Temple. Great posters they were. My Sheik statue still hasn't been processed or anything yet. If it nothing happens tomorrow then i'll phone them to see what's happening then might order it from play.

I'm still trying to hunt down a Fierce Deity Link statue. I really want it and need it for my collection! If anyone is thinking about selling theres or comes across anywhere with them, tell me!

Yeah I had that poster up, still got it somewhere; was awesome!

And yeah I'll keep a look out for ya!

. My Sheik statue still hasn't been processed or anything yet. If it nothing happens tomorrow then i'll phone them to see what's happening then might order it from play.

I'm still trying to hunt down a Fierce Deity Link statue. I really want it and need it for my collection! If anyone is thinking about selling theres or comes across anywhere with them, tell me!

I checked my bank statement today and also saw that I havent been charged yet. Will probably do the same as you tomorrow.

I don't know why I hadn't posted any pics of these yet, I've had them for a while now, anyway...

Samus - Gravity Suit

14sl7iw.jpg

Fierce Deity Link

2jdtv6.jpg

Needless to say I'm very pleased with both firgures as they are just awesome. :smile: