NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

Finally after about a month she arrived!

She...? :eek:

Looks like a great model to have. Have you got them all these First 4 Figures Zelda models so far, Adam? Are they worth the money?

She...? :eek:

Looks like a great model to have. Have you got them all these First 4 Figures Zelda models so far, Adam? Are they worth the money?

Yeah, ive got all the Zelda ones and Samus aswell. If your into these kinda things and like having them around your room then yeah I highly recommend them as they are highly detailed. The only bad thing about these are that they take an age to get released.

Just incase someone's intrested, I recived the Forbidden Planet New Year's sale catalogue in the post this morning, and they have discounted the Sheik and Metroid statues.

Sheik statue - £29.99

Metroid statue - £39.99

Yeah, I'm really tempted to buy Sheik, as I'm thinking of getting the Ocarina of Time Link when it's released, and they'd both look good together on a shelf, but I hardly have any room left to display all my valuable junk!

I still want Fierce Deity dammit! I really think I might order Shiek, then when I get paid, order the Metroid one.

Yeah Forbidden Planet is a good site.

Dammit I can't resist. Ordered the Sheik Statue.

Lol, Shadow was telling me about these when we were on Animal Crossing last night- so this is where you were getting your info eh? And its Welsh_gamer that posted about it! So much for saying you'll "brb" last night, Rhys! :heh:

Tbh, I'm not too fussed on the Metroid statue. The Shiek one is cool but I'd rather the Skull Kid or Fierce Deity were going for such low prices.

Yeah same here. If those two were down in price I would of ordered both.

NOOOOO. They don't take bloody Visa Electron T_T

I emailed first4figures.com to see if they had any other announcements/figures coming up soon and they had this to say...

Thank you for your email. We are working on the Twilight Princess seriesfigures, but it will take a few weeks or a few months to be announced. We'vealso some other Metroid products in development too.
I wanna see OOT Link!

Though Twilight Princess Link would be awesome! and hopefully Link on Epona!!

Nice. On Tuesday(I think), I ordered the Sheik and Varia Suit figures, but that damn forbidden planet doesn't take Electron, so went out to Glasgow to see if they had any in, they didn't. Get home, asked mum if I could use her card, she said yes, now Varia suit is out of stock when I checked before I left which sucks, mainly cause I seen the varia suit in a GForce store for £64.99. It looks bloody fantastic and i'm absolutely gutted that it's out of stock. It just looked fantastic and when I seen it, I wanted it. Now I can't find it in stock anywhere ¬_¬

Looking forward to the Twilight Link since I'm thinking the OOT Link looks good, but not as good as it can be.

Yeah, they would be pretty cool to have. Dunno if i'd get the Ganondorf Twilight version if they did one, didn't like the design too much. OOT Ganondorf was much superior!

Fuckers didn't tell me how much postage was so samus stocked out... And still didn't say how much it is after 2 days. gah

Honestly OoT Link looks horrible I don't know what they did to mess him up. And if they do Ganondorf hope they do the TP version, so much win.

Did you not get a price when you were entering your personnal details? It's crap that Samus is out, after seeing it for myself earlier, I need it.

I think the OOT model of Link is pretty weird cause of his face, doesn't quite look like him.

Did you not get a price when you were entering your personnal details? It's crap that Samus is out, after seeing it for myself earlier, I need it.

I think the OOT model of Link is pretty weird cause of his face, doesn't quite look like him.

No, overseas shipping is calculated when shipping, I won't risk paying a fortune.

Ah right, that sucks. I sent an e-mail on Tuesday night and I got a reply not to long ago now. Least if you get a price you know for future reference.

They are reworking OOT Link; they responded to responses that the face wasn't right!

That's why I said I want to see it, because they are still awaiting re-approval from Nintendo or something and I wanna see what the redesign looks like!

Also, play.com have their pre-order up for Phazon Suit Samus @ £89.99, though it's probably worth waiting for a price drop; depends if you really want it or not though!

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/6080052/Metroid-Prime-Samus-Phazon-Suit/Product.html

Sweet, that's great news then that they've listened to folk. So has the re-design already been done and they're awaiting re-approval for the new design, then re-doing the statue?

Cause I don't wanna wait longer for the new face :heh: I need another statue to go with my Sheik.

Sweet, that's great news then that they've listened to folk. So has the re-design already been done and they're awaiting re-approval for the new design, then re-doing the statue?

Cause I don't wanna wait longer for the new face :heh: I need another statue to go with my Sheik.

I'm not sure tbh, I emailed them quite a while ago about OOT Link, and they said about awaiting Nintendo's approval. Though I guess it's likely they are re-awaiting approval for the new design; as once they've got that and produced the figure, would they need yet another approval? I dunno.

I'll email them and ask.

I'll hold off with the Link statue then for now. Play have it up for a 30/1/09 release and Forbidden Planet have it on their site but I don't want to get it yet. Hopefully we'll see that re-design this year :heh:

I deeply, deeply regret not getting the Fierce Diety statue now when I had the chance. I really want it, but i'm fairly sure i'm too late in getting one now.

What happened to the Sonic figures that were supposed to come out in like October?

I want to see the TP Link statue as well.