NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

Luigi Nendoroid:

1212.jpg

Up for pre-order right now (price around € 25,-).

And the bumped code of princess thread reminded me of this very exclusive figure:

image01_3.jpg

Hard to find, as it was sold in limited quantities and only through the manufacturer´s webshop. Incredibly detailed, and I want it. I hope there will be a re-issue.

Mario SH Figurearts:

1779181_724886210863880_963157693_n.jpg

As usual, I´m not fond of joints, so I´ll pass.

Snorlax cushion pluche:

TL300815481.jpg

Adorable.

Meganus1391908509.jpeg

Loads of announcements now Wonder festival (Japanese toy convention) is going on. Some Nintendo related figures can be seen above:

- a figma Samu Aran in her zero suit

- a figma Link in the style of A Link between worlds

- Cordelia from Fire Emblem Awakening. As I don´t see "figma" mentioned (or "nendoroid" for that matter), I´m going to assume this will be a normal scaled figure to go with Tharja. Excellent! Another instant pre-order!

Again, I´m not interested in figma´s, but I´m getting more and more the feeling that I should have collected them anyway.. I wonder if they´ll ever complete the whole Smash Brothers roster. Either Good smile company´s figma line, or Bandai´s SH figurearts line, which has various Pokémon, like the upcoming Lucario (below), or the Mario from the previous post.

33411-00%20Header.jpg

Lastly, the first pic of Nendoroid Windwaker Link:

Bf_1D7qCQAAackQ-noscale.jpg

- a figma Samu Aran in her zero suit

- a figma Link in the style of A Link between worlds

- Cordelia from Fire Emblem Awakening. As I don´t see "figma" mentioned (or "nendoroid" for that matter), I´m going to assume this will be a normal scaled figure to go with Tharja. Excellent! Another instant pre-order!

They've already done a Zero Suit Samus, is this going to be a new one?

I hope the Figma Link isn't in that pose, I hate it. :p

We still haven't gotten the Marth figma yet. :'(

I've still not got my Tharja, its on hold or something with HLJ, i preordered it the day it came on the site so how they haven't fufilled my order is beyond me!

I'll buy a figma Zeros suit samus since it will be posable, and another Link

I'd buy Cordelia IF i ever get my Tharja

They've already done a Zero Suit Samus, is this going to be a new one?

I hope the Figma Link isn't in that pose, I hate it. :p

We still haven't gotten the Marth figma yet. :'(

The figma is the action figure line, i.e. with joints and therefore posable. So you can pose Link in any way you want within the limits of its joints ;).

I've still not got my Tharja, its on hold or something with HLJ, i preordered it the day it came on the site so how they haven't fufilled my order is beyond me!

[..]

I'd buy Cordelia IF i ever get my Tharja

That´s nothing to do with HLJ, the figure simply isn´t released yet. It´s delayed, like so many figures are. Some people have to wait over a year for their figures. I believe all my recent figures were delayed by a few months. Tharja, for the moment, is still slated to be released at the end of this month.

The figma is the action figure line, i.e. with joints and therefore posable. So you can pose Link in any way you want within the limits of its joints ;).

That´s nothing to do with HLJ, the figure simply isn´t released yet. It´s delayed, like so many figures are. Some people have to wait over a year for their figures. I believe all my recent figures were delayed by a few months. Tharja, for the moment, is still slated to be released at the end of this month.

Really? i never knew she was delayed, i went on to check on the order status and it was Order Stop, checked some auction sites and they had it up for sale, so i assumed it was like my Samus Zero suit order from before where it got cancelled as they didn't recieve as many as they wanted in the first run

well maybe i will get them

Kinda Nintendo related.

enx22356_0.jpg

1:1 scale Erdrick's Sword from the Dragon Quest series. Wouldn't like to try to getting this past customs. :laughing:

Lastly, the first pic of Nendoroid Windwaker Link:

Bf_1D7qCQAAackQ-noscale.jpg

Not sure if this is new, but preorders seems to be up for him, placed mine at CDJapan as I had a load of points and got him down to £16.

@Agent Gibbs any sign of your Tharja figure? I've seen them out in the wild and was wondering if you've got yours yet.

Yeah she turned up the other day, she's pretty amazing too, i should take some pictures

I usually hate that style of figures (I can't stand those Pop things), but Wind Waker Link actually looks perfect. I may have to get it.

I just ordered my Link. Pre-orders were up only a few days ago, so yeah, it is news. Here´s another pic:

02_250_1.jpg

And yeah, Tharja has been released. I haven´t shipped mine yet.

I have this:

Slidecans.jpg

According to this is "A very rare limited edition soda can."

I've had it since I was a kid and had no idea it was rare until now.

oh god its rare?! i had one of those (the super mario world one) as a kid

i think it got given away/sold at a car boot sale

Hmm, £40 does seem to be quite expensive for a 10cm tall figure.

Nendoroid... would only be about £27 + Import VAT + Royal mail customs admin charge (£8) if you went for the cheapest delivery from CDJapan (but really you should get registered airmail at £12)

Forbidden Planet International are selling it for £40 with a release date of 30 Sept...

Nendoroid... would only be about £27 + Import VAT + Royal mail customs admin charge (£8) if you went for the cheapest delivery from CDJapan (but really you should get registered airmail at £12)

Forbidden Planet International are selling it for £40 with a release date of 30 Sept...

£27? It's £21 on CDJapan + £5 SAL for shipping. Amiami has it for £18 though, I don't know how much shipping will be.

£27? It's £21 on CDJapan + £5 SAL for shipping.

You're rounding down :p

£21.56 + £5.82 "if you went for the cheapest delivery" = £27.38

I´ve just calculated the cost, it will roughly cost me € 55,- in total (including taxes etc.).

It´s a damn shame, because I´ll be paying only € 35,- of it to the store, The taxes themselves are € 7,-, the rest goes to the wonderful postal service. If it were only a few Euros cheaper, I wouldn´t have to pay any of that extra stuff.

Anyway, this is pure speculative, but if the Nintendo figmas are any indication, you can give yourself a discount by buying two and selling the spare for more money.

I like collecting plushies and keyrings. My shiny goomy plushie came today. Custom made. I was so tempted to get a peach plushie in Nintendo World.