NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

I still hate the face, otherwise it would have been an instant buy from me.

How's it shoddy?

Are you not seeing lopsided eyes?

The reason why the first4figures stuff are so expensive is because of the materials they use to make them. Polystone if im not wrong. They could at least do a better job with the paint ;x

Looks great. How come its gone from play.coms website now?

Would mean it sold out.

Both Forbidden Planet website's are still listing them, but this doesn't always mean that they have stock.

I'd buy one, but £69.99 is a tad too expensive for my liking.

I'd buy one, but £69.99 is a tad too expensive for my liking.

Never say never....

So I was doing some shopping today, and popped into an independent games shop, which had the Link figure on display, and OMG it look's fantastic in person. Very detailed, a nice size (you're getting you're money's worth unlike with the very thin Sheik statue) and the colours are spot on. None on sale though :( After arriving home, while browsing Play.com I thought I'd type Zelda in the search bar in the hope that it had 'returned', and it has. Naturally, I couldn't resist and have ordered one for myself for £66 thanks to a 5% voucher.

Should be here Weds or Thurs :yay: Yay :yay:

I saw the Sonic figure in Forbidden Planet, but it was £85! Play is selling it for a much better price. When is the Zero Suit Samus due out?

I really don't see how they can justify that Sonic statue!... Maybe a lot of work has gone in to it but it doesn't look worth more than £9.99!

Yahoo - I love it!

l_e2dda18df67d4455bbbf47ea5201d2cb.jpg

l_189cf24760a54e0eb25ac8ab80dc8aa6.jpg

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but it seems that we'll be getting Goron and Zora Tunic Link next. There are small pics of em' on the left side of the First4Figures site. Not that exciting as it seems it will be the same figure but in a diffrent colour :sad: Ganondorf please!!

Edited by welsh_gamer

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but it seems that we'll be getting Goron and Zora Tunic Link next.
Hmm, bit dissapointing, but if you look at the Zora Tunic it looks like they might at least have light up bases, as they did with the Zero suit Samus limited edition.

“But wasn’t First4Figures focusing on Twilight Princess?” Well, yes they are and how! These OOT Link statues are a simple snack, because next to Zant, First4Figures confirmed to us, exclusively, two other upcoming statues from the Twilight Princess-series:

Ganondorf

&

Wolf Link and Midna

F4F told us there was a lot of interest in these statues, particularly Ganondorf. They said they keep postponing the statue because they want it to be heavenly. It has to be perfect.

And no, it doesn’t end here. More statues are going to be made, but they are unknown at this point. Arrows are pointed at Zelda, a Goron and a Zora statues though!

To finish this news-item with a blast, here’s a small update on the Zant-statue: pictures are expected to arrive in the upcoming two weeks, so make sure you keep checking ZU for more updates! F4F told us Zant is by far their best piece ever, so that means it’s going to be hot!

Source: Zelda Universe

I don't think this was known was it?

^ What?!! No Twilight Princess Link?!! I know we're geting OOT Link, but it's a pretty different art style! and obviously a TP statue would be the most detailed Link... and also they should do a Link and Epona statue.

I can't remember if I have posted mine already, but it's old school pokemon stuff ^^

<3 my signed comic (Signed by the original voice of Ash ;p )

05112008006jb4.jpg

Just looking at that site where they have Mario Chess. Luigi is the queen and Peach is the bishop. Alarm bells are ringing here.

Phazon Suit Samus statues are getting out there:

I pity anyone who watches that video all the way through for it was surely a massive waste of life.

Coming from an administrator, i'm rather disappointed by that post. I thought it'd be nice to show the Phazon Suit, I thought it was a pretty good unboxing video, especially for people who are planning to buy this and want to see what it looks like in the uhh...flesh to to speak.