NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

Sell it now, then buy another sealed copy in a few months.

Normally I´d say if you don't use it, sell it, but the increase in value is a good point.

If you need the money right now, sell it, otherwise sell it later for more.

Normally I´d say if you don't use it, sell it, but the increase in value is a good point.

If you need the money right now, sell it, otherwise sell it later for more.

Hmm I know right.

Well, I did put a reserve on of £75 but it reached that within like 3 hours! It's currently on £93 which I'd be happy with and to be honest, as much as it will undoubtedly be worth more in the future, I think I'd rather someone who actually wants it as part of a collectors 'collection' get it so they can enjoy it properly.

I just shoved it under my bed!

It ends tonight so I'll let y'all know how it sells. Not expecting more than the £93 it's on though, as the others I've watched that are sealed all went for £70 ish so this is more than anticipated!

For those who may have been interested in how I got on selling Emerald... it went this evening for £117.17. :)

Random amount!

Pretty happy with that! Never expected it to fetch that much money!

Considering what I paid for it, it was definitely the real deal!

3631330004.jpg

@Aneres11 Peach Wiimote here you come!

Haha. I have other stuff to pay for first. Boring stuff :( but maybe I can stretch to the Wiimote... :heh:

Nah, you should invest. Buy a sealed copy of Pokemon X and Y. And sell ´m 10 years later.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/18/knex-unveils-a-new-line-of-super-mario-building-sets

K'NEX Unveils a New Line of Super Mario Building Sets

Be your favorite plumber's architect.

K'NEX has unveiled its new line of building sets and action figures based on the Super Mario franchise! The toys will be based on recent games like Super Mario 3D Land and New Super Mario Bros. U.

The new building sets and action figures follow K'NEX's other licensed Mario products, such as their existing Super Mario and Mario Kart toy lines.

K'NEX's Super Mario toys will be in stores this fall.

SUPER MARIO: Mystery Figure Bags Series 4

vcsprasset52312281376b6f5e478-3383-4db4-a08a-f4213035b9940jpg-6e4a2c_640w.jpg

SUPER MARIO: Figure 3-Packs Series 3

vcsprasset52312281378aa976b30-8b5a-4173-b353-853aecc597080jpg-6e4a2d_640w.jpg

NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. U: Layer Cake Desert Building Set

vcsprasset52312281377d27c8764-c168-40b3-9ea4-6477962916520jpg-6e4a2e.jpg

SUPER MARIO 3D World: Cat Mario Building Set

vcsprasset5231228137553d8a18a-99ef-43cc-8103-b009d44b15bf0jpg-6e4a29.jpg

*Vomits everywhere*

I think Mario works fine with K'Nex. They can make the figures look like the characters. I can't think of another construction company that would do them while making them look like Mario.

Of course, franchises like Zelda and Metroid should be done by LEGO.

How did Waluigi make the cut?

Because he's awesome.

Also, this is the fourth series.

I received my Nendoroid Luigi today. Perhaps I should make some pics later.

In other news: Figma Samus and figma Link are getting a third re-release, slated for November.

10583876_661493083934014_6487898847890081547_n.jpg

10440962_661493620600627_6714394827961426858_n.jpg

As I´ve said before, I´m not really in to action figures, but thanks to Smash Bros, I´m strongly considering getting her, plus the re-release of Link. Mario is instant pre-order of course.

10440962_661493620600627_6714394827961426858_n.jpg

Want this so much, looks great in colour. Hoping this means it's getting a release soon, feels like it's taking forever.

10583876_661493083934014_6487898847890081547_n.jpg

As I´ve said before, I´m not really in to action figures, but thanks to Smash Bros, I´m strongly considering getting her, plus the re-release of Link. Mario is instant pre-order of course.

You just made me endlessly happy about that Mario Nendoroid, because I have been expecting him since Luigi came out. I LOVE his chubby face :heart:

Anybody else here though that is an avid collector of Nintendo merchandise overall? I would love to know some more collectors out there!

I am an avid collector of Super Mario Bros, Pokemon and LoZ here and there!

Anybody else here though that is an avid collector of Nintendo merchandise overall? I would love to know some more collectors out there!

I am an avid collector of Super Mario Bros, Pokemon and LoZ here and there!

I am. :)

It would seem that I've built up quite a collection over the years of various bits and pieces, I do love the two First 4 Figures statues that I own which are Fierce Deity Link and Gravity Suit Samus Aran even though I didn't really have the space but I made room for those beauties! :D

I am. :)

It would seem that I've built up quite a collection over the years of various bits and pieces, I do love the two First 4 Figures statues that I own which are Fierce Deity Link and Gravity Suit Samus Aran even though I didn't really have the space but I made room for those beauties! :D

Cool, as much as I want to own even one figure from F4F, I rather spend the money on more things at once. I would love to see how your collection looks like!

This is a veeery old picture of mine, I should take a picture of what it currently looks like (but some cabinets are the same), I hope this is allowed to share, if not, please let me know and I will delete it :)

411928_original.jpg

Cool, as much as I want to own even one figure from F4F, I rather spend the money on more things at once. I would love to see how your collection looks like!

This is a veeery old picture of mine, I should take a picture of what it currently looks like (but some cabinets are the same), I hope this is allowed to share, if not, please let me know and I will delete it :)

That's why I only went for the two F4F statues that I really wanted, if I had a lot more money and a place of my own then I would likely buy a lot more of them but alas I'm still living at home. :indeed:

At the moment I'm currently in the process of having a clear-out and moving things around but when I next get a chance I'll take some pictures of the statues and try to round up the few Nintendo plushes/small figures that I have; your plush collection is very nice :) I reckon you and @ChloboShoka would get on well as I seem to recall that she has quite the plush collection as well.

You're fine to post pictures of your collection, I wouldn't mind seeing a more recent picture if your setup too if you get around it. : peace:

That's why I only went for the two F4F statues that I really wanted, if I had a lot more money and a place of my own then I would likely buy a lot more of them but alas I'm still living at home. :indeed:

At the moment I'm currently in the process of having a clear-out and moving things around but when I next get a chance I'll take some pictures of the statues and try to round up the few Nintendo plushes/small figures that I have; your plush collection is very nice :) I reckon you and @ChloboShoka would get on well as I seem to recall that she has quite the plush collection as well.

You're fine to post pictures of your collection, I wouldn't mind seeing a more recent picture if your setup too if you get around it. : peace:

Yes, this is the same case for me! I cannot spend as much money on things, but at the same time, I have also a part time job that let's me buy things whenever I am able to!

That sounds great, I would love to see yours! Remind me, as it's dark over here already and the pictures would look awful :D

Thank you so much! I will contact them later on!