N-Europe

What makes me angry.

Caris

Required daily "angry" thread reporting for business, sir.

I think you may need to take a crash course at the School of Common Sense.

Cheers for the support!

But i was chatting witht hem for 5-10 minutes before he had a go, they seemed sound like i can normally tell buy thr way they act if there dicks or not and they honestly were sound as hell.

till they stole my stuff :(.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find any oldchav, they're prety much all the same... its like "Attack of the Clones", but the clones are actually chavs, and theres loads more on them, and *gasp* they concentrate on England mostly.

I suppose it doesn't matter which chav you attack- they're all the same. :heh:

Some people here might have heard this before, but me and Surrealist once got attacked by chavs. Some guy a couple of years younger than me came up behind us and randomly started smacking me, so Surrealist was like "what the fuck are you doing?" then some massive guy came and said "are you starting on my mate?" We basically said no and walked away, but then the massive guy nutted Surrealist in the back of the head, knocking him over...

A bit later on we called the police, and they got warnings or something. :heh:

Nice video.

I'm sorry about your bike and phone though; hope you get some money from the insurance soon... Though knowing that kind of stuff, it might take some time. My sister got her bike driven over by a truck (she was lucky to get away in time) like, four or five months ago I think. We still haven't had anything from the insurance company yet. So good luck with that. Or with finding those chavs.

I take it you got a goot look at them? Thus reporting this to the police will be a hell of a lot easier. However, it is pretty shitty when a chav mugs you. I got mugged once and they gave it me back again since they thought my phone was shit...

Least its insured eh?

Oh, and good luck in smashing the shit out of them.

Guest Ford Prefect

moral of the story = trust no one. i never do.

last time i got any shit off chavs it was some **** i knew from school pointing an air pistol at me, probably off his head. should have seen the look on his face a couple of days later when he saw me at work where he'd been sent by an employment agency. the cocky **** was not so fucking cocky. i nearly said something but i didn't consider him worth the bother. if the **** had shot me with the pistol that day i'd have gotten out my collection of far higher power air guns and gone hunting for the mother fucker :P or maybe i'd have just reported him to the police..... all depends how sane i'd be feeling at the time :P

Good news!

I got my bike back!

No phone though but its isured for a new one.

As i was waiting for the police to come to my house last nite few of my mates went out looking in cars, they found my bike and rang me up so we all went down to the lads, 3 cars, 6 people, and give them all a good hiding, horrid to watch but they deseverd it,

thanks to everyone for the supporting comments, and yes i have learnt my lesson.

Good news!

I got my bike back!

No phone though but its isured for a new one.

As i was waiting for the police to come to my house last nite few of my mates went out looking in cars, they found my bike and rang me up so we all went down to the lads, 3 cars, 6 people, and give them all a good hiding, horrid to watch but they deseverd it,

wow, and now you're no different from the low-life chavs that mugged you. What a disapointing end to the story.

What did you tell the police where you had been when presumably they came to your house while you where out giving some people 'a good hiding'?

wow, and now you're no different from the low-life chavs that mugged you. What a disapointing end to the story.

What did you tell the police where you had been when presumably they came to your house while you where out giving some people 'a good hiding'?

It was the anger built up in him from losing his bike. I'd do the same as well.

I bet you've had nothing nicked because you're in the sky where they can't get ya.

I bet you've had nothing nicked because you're in the sky where they can't get ya.

lol:p

Just seems the situation could have been solved much better.

If the police where on their way round and you friends told you the location of your bike, why not let the police handle it?

so we all went down to the lads, 3 cars, 6 people, and give them all a good hiding,

What the crap. I feel well sorry for you, but couldn't you try forgiving this guy and moving on? I mean did your friends just beat up 1 guy. Becuase thats just really bad. What does a 'good hiding' mean? Please don't react angrily to what I'm saying as I understand how angry you must have been. But your friends did just beat up another human being. :sad:

Hmmm, you all seem to hate chavs, but yet you're condoning and encouraging chavish behaviour

I'd disagree. Its teaching them a lesson. Do you think that social parasite will be stealing anyone else's bike in a hurry now? Lesson taught.

What the crap. I feel well sorry for you, but couldn't you try forgiving this guy and moving on? I mean did your friends just beat up 1 guy. Becuase thats just really bad. What does a 'good hiding' mean? Please don't react angrily to what I'm saying as I understand how angry you must have been. But your friends did just beat up another human being. :sad:

yes, my point excatly. Why lower yourself to their levels?

Wait a minute, you willingly handed over your phone and bike, then when you realised what a retard you are, got your mates together and went and gave them a 'good hiding'? What the fuck? You suck, and I have absolutely no respect for you whatsoever. :mad:

I'd disagree. Its teaching them a lesson. Do you think that social parasite will be stealing anyone else's bike in a hurry now? Lesson taught.

u could argue that that the chavs were nice enough to teach poor old Caris a lesson not to hand all of his posessions to people he's just met with that logic