Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Goron_3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T.A.L.O.S stands for Tyrant Armored Lethal Organic System. It uses an armor-plated T-103 as its base and is armed with an MRL (Multiple rocket launcher). Umbrella has tested it against soldiers, tanks and gunships and it defeated them all. A specially implanted chip allows the Red Queen to control it.

Sergei and his Ivan bodyguards were present during RE0, RE1 and RE2 under Spencer’s orders.

Claire A/Leon B are the events depicted as canon in the game.

Nicholai Ginovaef is actually a member of Monitor, an internal espionage organisation that keeps tabs on Umbrella employees and carries out covert assignments. His codename is Silver Fox and he answers directly to Sergei.

Spencer and Hunk remain a mystery, although a new picture of Hunk is in the game.

Umbrella made 10 clones of Sergei and infected all of them. Every Tyrant you fought in the previous games was a clone of Sergei, even Nemesis.

After the Raccoon City incident, Spencer hired top lawyers and used false witnesses to create the appearance that the catastrophe was the result of a government conspiracy, but the court ruled against Umbrella after its computer files on viral weaponry came to light.

Wesker theorises that the personality of the host can determine the violence of the mutations when infected, and wonders what that says about himself.

There is a shooting gallery minigame.

As I mentioned in another topic, in a best case scenario they could be leaving Leon and Claire out because they're planning a RE2 Remake on Wii and want to keep that whole scenario "fresh" for it.

If they are though of course it all depends on how well this game sells as they'll assume that the "hardcore" RE fans that care a lot about the story and therefore love RE2, will buy this game.

Awesome stuff!

Umbrella Take Down Trailer

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27696.html

HUNK!

Still can't believe Leon and Claire aren't a part of this!

That trailer is made up of pure WIN.

Capcom really have got their act together with this! I know the graphics arent amazing but the destruction of Umbrella storyline is what im looking forward to the most.

That trailer is made up of pure WIN.

Capcom really have got their act together with this! I know the graphics arent amazing but the destruction of Umbrella storyline is what im looking forward to the most.

Agreed!!

This game has gone from being abit 'meh' in my expectations, to being one of my most anticipated games in a long time!

I dont want anything ruining for me so havent watched the gametrailers review. What score did it get? I want this game to do really well because Capcom are an amazing publisher and I want them to do well on Wii - Zack and Wicki seems to be doing badly and I dont want them to stop making games!!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!