N-Europe

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Goron_3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clichéd scar over the eye.

I wonder if hes a bad guy or a good guy?

Bad guy Gizmo.

Sergei Vladimir back in his military days he used to be a Colonel, a title still given to him after his serving in the army. A native Russian, he approached the Umbrella Corporation after the fall of the Soviet Union and became one of the company's executives. The chevrons on his shoulders suggest he's a high official of Umbrella. He likes to collect old guns and is also the founder of the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service, a unit with which he works together very closely.

I think people should calm down about the no RE2. Although it sucks; the game is supposed to mainly base itself around STARS, Umbrella and Wesker.

Yeah but R Evil 2 is where everything started to come together not to mention Wesker was in the shadows in R Evil 2 as described in the Wesker Report. It would have been nice seeing Ada get saved :(

The thing I'm most worried about after IGNs new hands on is whether I will really enjoy this fully, as someone who has only ever played Resi4.

I would have thought you would as it would fill in the blanks as to what Umbrella is etc...I'm looking forward to it to fill in the gaps from the games I havn't completed (Resi 0 and Code Veronica).

A bit disappointed to hear that it will use old parts of cut scenes from the older games... would it have been nice for them to remake them...

I was told on another site that Resident Evil 3's levels in this game haven't been "updated" for Wii. Is that true?

Because it was already terrible on the GameCube.

they're not pre-rendered... so... No, quite the oposite, they've been updated from RE3 renders since they aren't pre-renders anymore and real 3D this time around thing is... they probably weren't done from ground for it and instead imported from the outbreak RE's? (I say probably because I didn't play them)

still...

RE3:

085.png

REUC:

19126_n20070811_biouc_12.jpg

nuff said.

It is good, sad that they've missed out Leon and Claire, funny that both RE2 and Code Veronica have missed out, in both cases does anyone know why?
Cool!

The scene with Weskers red eyes must be from the new Umbrella chapter, because the only other time these are revealed are is in CV, which isn't in the game!

I wonder if we'll find out what version of the virus Wesker injected himself with and ultimately what he might be destined to become much later on in the series!?

Looks to me like Wesker is the one set to finally take down Umbrella! then obviously steal all their research to rebuild it in his name (as shown in Resi 4)!

Still don't like this new Russian angle, it's stupid! where have these guys come from all of a sudden?!

It is good, sad that they've missed out Leon and Claire, funny that both RE2 and Code Veronica have missed out, in both cases does anyone know why?
Because Capcom are stupid and seem to have lost some perspective on the story!

They leave out two of the most pivital games for the story and add some Russians!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!