NEurope
Goron_3

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

So, what happens if it has a controller novelties and also happens to be a good game? Will you simply split yourself in half like bacterium and let each part of you go it's seperate way?

Fucking brilliant! :bouncy:

That looks promising. I can imagine the feeling of horror must be amplified thanks to the first person perspective.

Like the camera turning around.. and a Crimson shows up in your face! :cry:

I've not played any of the Gun Survivor games in the series, but from what I can make of this, it looks really fun. You just know there's going to be some jumpy moments.

There also appears to be quite a lot of 'story-telling' in this game. It's not going to be a straight shooter. It's resident evil, so it should be quite jumpy!

I like.

51351520070406_123807_8_big.jpg

I wonder if we have to shoot that shotgun to get it!

Somewhat offtopic... this reminds me that Silent Hill Arcade would be a nice addition!

Like RE4, it looks rather rough on screenshots.

RESIDENT%20EVIL%204TH%201.jpg

(From cubeversion)

Jesus... wasnt there a worse screenshot!?! :grin:

Just found a trailer for Resident Evil: Dead Aim (on PS2), thought it might give us an insight into what we could expect

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=3304&type=wmv&pl=game

This type of thing with the main Resi characters, main locations, a story important to the main Resi series and LOTS of action could produce a really good game!

Hmmm, but this isn't dead aim 3, nor gun survival 5, sure those games kinda sucked, but I see where where they're going with this one, even using mainquest characters... It could be good, great even.

One of the coolest things about RE4 was how the fear was spawned from panic rather than someone jumping out and shouting "Boo!". However, if it's on rails and we're fighting zombies again, I don't see how they're going to achieve that. Seems to me like a step backwards, but I hope I end up eating those words.

Looks better in motion.. looks better in motion :p

Edit: More pictures!

51351520070406_193140_4_big.jpg

51351520070406_193140_5_big.jpg

51351520070406_193139_2_big.jpg

51351520070406_193139_3_big.jpg

51351520070406_193138_0_big.jpg

51351520070406_193138_1_big.jpg

Jill using both costumes.. nice!

51351520070406_193139_3_big.jpg
It's so cool seeing Resi 3 with updated visuals!! Just wish they'd do the whole of 2 and 3!

all the RE men have long hair. That makes them all gay. Other than that it looks ok. I'm sure RE5 will be much better but the wii needs a light-gun game. I'm surprised no one else has done one so far.

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles is a brand new game in the Resident Evil franchise, with familiar locales from the entire series, created specifically for the unique characteristics of the Wii hardware. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella’s stronghold. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies to create an entirely new Resident Evil experience that could only be delivered on the Wii.

exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella’s stronghold
Cool!!

It's a shame the inclusion of Resi 0 (as opposed to the previously rumoured 1,2,3,CV) now means this is probably only where Billy is included! If Resi 0 hadn't been included it would have meant his story continued!

Will the Umbrella stronghold look like this I wonder (from early Resi 4)?

Maybe they thought the design was too cool to not be included in a Resi game!

re4shotzgc4.jpg

re4shotzgc2.jpg

Notice the shadow. :)

I think its her own shadow...

Sooooo no Resident Evil Code Veronica... damn! (i would love to see the Ashfords redone!)

Atleast theres new locations! :D

Cool!!

It's a shame the inclusion of Resi 0 (as opposed to the previously rumoured 1,2,3,CV) now means this is probably only where Billy is included! If Resi 0 hadn't been included it would have meant his story continued!

51351520070406_193140_5_big.jpg

This image of Billy has facial hair, dont think he had facial hair in RE0

So, what happens if it has a controller novelties and also happens to be a good game? Will you simply split yourself in half like bacterium and let each part of you go it's seperate way?

Yes.

Yes I will do that.