NEurope
Goron_3

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

I'm sure it will be. They always seem to have two characters running around the place.

This looks awesome, I cant wait till it comes out; though multiplayer HAS to be included, surely!! I also want the shotgun shell released for this, that would just be a amazing!

The fact that this has practically the same visual quality as the pre-rendered stuff from the GCN games but in full 3D is pretty damn impressive I reckon.

I'm looking forward to it much more than the Wii Edition of RE4 at the moment.

One of the things that slightly annoyed me with RE and RE0 on the Gamecube was that Capcom had created such fantastic zombie character models but you hardly ever got to appreciate it due to the static camera angles. That's why I really like the fact this is in a first person view, so we can get to see the zombies up-close...

...Before blowing them up in to tiny pieces! :yay:

This looks fantastic!! Definately one of my most anticipated Wii games!

I really hope they take the time to put in a 2 player co-op!

Can't wait to see more of this!

Oh god yes. That would be immense!

One of the things that slightly annoyed me with RE and RE0 on the Gamecube was that Capcom had created such fantastic zombie character models but you hardly ever got to appreciate it due to the static camera angles. That's why I really like the fact this is in a first person view, so we can get to see the zombies up-close...
the zombies seem to be imported directly from the GC version including the textures, and it shows, GC has 24 MB main RAM and these guys weren't intended for close-ups in there; I hope these textures are placeholders considering how they look in close-ups (and perhaps zombies even needed some remodeling now)

yes i really think multiplayer is a given. i still have my doubts about this game.But i love capcom so i have a lot of faith in them. But i hate this genre. Even at the arcade.

Loving the cheese-tastic dialogue.

"This one is tougher then I expected!"

"I bet his mouth isn't so tough!"

So the mouth is the giant snake's weak spot? It should provide some massive damage when hit. :heh:

welcome to the dated light gun horror genre. Man this doesn't look good at all.

it wast even good in its time.

I always likied lightgun games, I played the hell out of Virtua Cop in the PC. Besides, this one seems more deep and actually has story.

it wast even good in its time.

Apart from time crisis one and two playing in arcades great, however this seems to be cash in on resi evil franchise stuck to a body of House of the dead.

Grow up. This is gonna be fun.

Apart from time crisis one and two playing in arcades great, however this seems to be cash in on resi evil franchise stuck to a body of Gouse of the dead.

you have to admit zeldafreak's post is exactly the way the game is looking right now. I'm not trying to spoil your hype for the game but god i'll wait till i hear more to judge it fully but so far i'm not impressed

Concerning the graphics - WOW, just WOW. It makes Resi 4 look average graphically. I hope they do a proper Resi game on the Wii with that graphics engine. That'd be amazing.

It's just a shame I'm not in to on-the-rails shooters like this.

welcome to the dated light gun horror genre. Man this doesn't look good at all.

All light gun games are shit I think.