NEurope
Goron_3

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

RE2 best RE there is followed by Remake and CV. RE4 is the 5th best main story line game in my humble opinion.

I cant wait to revisit the Raccoon City Police Department. Lickers in all new sexy ass visuals. MMMMMMMMMM.

I really do I hope they include CV in this game and they do tie up the events between that and RE4.

Damn, now i have to play CV. It's available for GC, right?

These games have a great story. This new Umbrella centered game looks very appropriate to clear things up.

Damn, now i have to play CV. It's available for GC, right?

These games have a great story. This new Umbrella centered game looks very appropriate to clear things up.

Yes Blue Ninja. I think it still at full price of £30?

Yes Blue Ninja. I think it still at full price of £30?

Its in stock at Play.com for £14.99 for the Cube, snap it up as its well worth that price.

We're back in the mansion again aren't we? God help us all! :shakehead

I just want it to be as scary as possible and add alot of new stuff! AND please use that Wii controller to it's fullest potential!

(i reckon they will)

I hope the Regenerators from Resi4 are in this game...Imagine hearing their scary breathing through the speaker in the Wii-mote :o

Its in stock at Play.com for £14.99 for the Cube, snap it up as its well worth that price.
Sadly Play.com doesn't ship items to Portugal. :nono:

I feel your pain Shino.

Well the Tokyo Games Show has been on for 2 days and still no sign of the reisident evil Wii trailer - heres hoping it turns up on the final day then!

I'm really curious to see more of this games as it sounds very promising indeed.

Well the Tokyo Games Show has been on for 2 days and still no sign of the reisident evil Wii trailer - heres hoping it turns up on the final day then!

I'm really curious to see more of this games as it sounds very promising indeed.

Indeed, Capcom spill the beans already :bouncy:

i cant remember was the voice acting in re2 as bad as the first or did they learn a valuable lesson?I haven't played it in years

Truck driver: "That guy's a maniac. Why'd he bite me?"

Leon: "Adaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Nooooooooooooooooooo."

But it looks like RE4! ITS GAMECUBE GFX! TEH SHIT!
Is that so? I'm floored, the game has awful graphics now! It's a gamecube game.

They're so... last gen, ohh no... no... nooooo... :laughing:

RE2 best RE there is followed by Remake and CV. RE4 is the 5th best main story line game in my humble opinion.

IMO in terms of an RE story RE4 is the poorest (don't get me wrong it is a great game, but as part of the RE main story arc it is poor) CV didn't get a "number" in its title cuz it was meant to be a side story, but it fits more into the main story arc than RE4 does, CV should have been RE4 and RE4 should be something like "RE:Code Plagas"

*snaps out of rant mode*

So yeah... nothing new on the RE:UC then? I too hope they include some stuff from RE:Zero and CV, i mean how can the call it umbrella cronicals and leave out two games?

So no Resident Evil 5 news

I think there was a Capcom comment a few days ago that it's only currently planned for release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Sadly Play.com doesn't ship items to Portugal. :nono:

I feel your pain Shino.

Errhmm... Errhmm... Little mistake here my friend, for i am not Shino.

Hey, do you know any used-games store here in Portugal? Could come in handy.

IMO in terms of an RE story RE4 is the poorest (don't get me wrong it is a great game, but as part of the RE main story arc it is poor) CV didn't get a "number" in its title cuz it was meant to be a side story, but it fits more into the main story arc than RE4 does, CV should have been RE4 and RE4 should be something like "RE:Code Plagas"

*snaps out of rant mode*

So yeah... nothing new on the RE:UC then? I too hope they include some stuff from RE:Zero and CV, i mean how can the call it umbrella cronicals and leave out two games?

Your rant is actually right. RE4 did not add anything as big as the others to the story department, but it game me one hell of a action game blast.

TGS opens again in a hour.

Whats the likelyhood of some sweet RE info or are you to obsessed with devil may cry to care nowadays :( :wink:

Hey, do you know any used-games store here in Portugal? Could come in handy.

Your rant is actually right. RE4 did not add anything as big as the others to the story department, but it game me one hell of a action game blast.

Well, I dont know any game store near you that sells GC games, but I think videojogos.com is a pretty good choice, especially when GC games are so rare here in Portugal:smile:

This will be my first entry into the Residency.

Quietly excited after the hype of RE4, I'll probably get RE4 after I've played Umbrella Corp. Chronicles.

This will be my first entry into the Residency.

Quietly excited after the hype of RE4, I'll probably get RE4 after I've played Umbrella Corp. Chronicles.

You haven't got Res 4... Its so good! :D

whoops :woops: silly me :grin:
??? = RE:UC?

Translated version

There should be 22:05 (10 pm) as of now in japan, so the "10h ~17h" thingy must have expired by now. :(