N-Europe

Anyone still watch South Park?

Zygo Ape

Havent watched South Park in ages but ive just watched a couple of episodes on Paramount comedy. Have to say it is bloody hilarious, mr Garrison is now Mrs Garrison and has a split sexual relationship with a Mr Twig and a Mr hat (both finger puppets) probably one of the most stupidest comedical concepts i have ever seen in my life. Timmy and Jimmy are, as always, the highlights of any episode and the celebrity support they get for the episodes now is phenominal.

And it has just occured to me that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are possibly the most politically aware people on the planet...

Discuss.

i download series 10 episodes when they come online and got all the episodes on my cpu :D

i.e i love south park

Same!

I really love the new episodes, especially cartoon wars. Completely rips apart Family Guy :D. All from series 10 are amazing apart from the Towelly episode, it just wasn't rele laugh out loud funny like the other episodes.

Series 9 is better though. "Two Day Before The Day After Tomorrow" is the best episode I've seen in ages.

I love south park... ill never stop watching it.

Butters just cracks me up.

Anyone seen the Paris Hilton episode & the Jeffersons ?? damn they are well funny. Also Die hippies die is a great episode where cartman takes it upon himself to round up all the hippies that have infested south park.

It's funny- southpark used to be fairly shit and the only draw of it was this whole new concept of swearing + cartoons = win. funny for a while but not exactly gold

then they added politics

result? best political satire on tv and one of the funniest things ever.

Hmm. Whenever I see South Park on, I always feel repulsed to watch it, but when I do watch it, I think it's hilarious. I don't know why I'm not compelled again, but that's just me.

I'm interested in some of the new episodes, such as the Scientology ep. and the Family Guy one. Y'know, the episodes everyone is talking about. Maybe I'll scrounge Youtube for them to see if some cretin has put them up.

Just download them on torrentspy, that's what I did.

I was annoyed when Issac Hayes left, but they managed to turn it into a fucking hilarious episode. Too bad it isn't on Channel 4 anymore...

Any joy from youtube? Im a bit hesitant to download anything at the moment, given that i dont have an active firewall.

I love south park and ive got the first three series on DVD and yes it has definately got better since then. The only show i belive that is on-par with this is Malcolm in the Middle. Why has this not got a DVD release?

Where are you lot going to watch the england game today? Ill be going to Millenium square, its ace.

Timmy and Jimmy are, as always, the highlights of any episode

Are they bollocks! When Timmy first came on I almost pissed myself laughing, but then it got old rather quickly. Jimmy's never done much for me anyway, maybe the cripple fight, but they made a mistake with making it too long.

Kyle's my personal favourite, my flatmate kinda went into a South Park frenzy, downloading just about all of them and playing them as he revised for his exams [i couldn't do that, I'd have to watch as well as listen.].

So many priceless moments. I loved it when Cartman spat in that nanny's mouth.

I am kinda sad Kenny's gone now... I wasn't a big fan of the constant killing and was semi-glad when I heard he'd been killed for good, but then I saw the ones where he didn't die beforehand. I liked him there. :(

Are they bollocks! When Timmy first came on I almost pissed myself laughing, but then it got old rather quickly. Jimmy's never done much for me anyway, maybe the cripple fight, but they made a mistake with making it too long.

Kyle's my personal favourite, my flatmate kinda went into a South Park frenzy, downloading just about all of them and playing them as he revised for his exams [i couldn't do that, I'd have to watch as well as listen.].

So many priceless moments. I loved it when Cartman spat in that nanny's mouth.

I am kinda sad Kenny's gone now... I wasn't a big fan of the constant killing and was semi-glad when I heard he'd been killed for good, but then I saw the ones where he didn't die beforehand. I liked him there. :(

Im sorry but i believe This: youtube.com/watch?v=CsT_9LNRkr0&search=jimmy%20southpark begs to differ...

Kenny hasn't been killed off! He was only killed off for one series (series 6, where they replaced him with Butters and then Tweek).

The person who has really made some of new episodes funny is Randy. Him in the baseball episode was fucking hilarious.