Things that make you angry...

The Bard

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to come out and say it:

Horny fat girls in clubs.

I mean....yes, I've had a few, but you're still fucking hideous and by this point you're also a bit sweaty- only the heat has not penetratred your insulating layer of blubber, leaving your skin cold and clammy like the surface of a badly microwaved pie. NOW GET THE FUCK OFF ME! YOU ARENT SEXY! GGGUUASAHA!

Doherty. the fuckwit.

Teenagers. You know what? you are not the pioner of angst, you are not being an individual by dressing in all black, and you know what else? not only does *everyone* understand what you're gonig through, but nobody cares either. so cheer up you miserable little shit. and cut your hair.

Anime obsessives. you know what? It's really not *that good* now shhhhhhhh! let me watch the lion king in peace!

ahh that'll do for now. peace outxxx

I mean....yes, I've had a few, but you're still fucking hideous and by this point you're also a bit sweaty- only the heat has not penetratred your insulating layer of blubber, leaving your skin cold and clammy like the surface of a badly microwaved pie. NOW GET THE FUCK OFF ME! YOU ARENT SEXY! GGGUUASAHA!

Doherty. the fuckwit.

Teenagers. You know what? you are not the pioner of angst, you are not being an individual by dressing in all black, and you know what else? not only does *everyone* understand what you're gonig through, but nobody cares either. so cheer up you miserable little shit. and cut your hair.

Anime obsessives. you know what? It's really not *that good* now shhhhhhhh! let me watch the lion king in peace!

I'm going to come out right and say it: I am completely in love with you, and i completely agree with what you said. In particular, the bit about teenagers and anime obsessives.

Drunken girls who think that the world and his/her wife loves them really get on my nerves. Not everyone thinks you're funny, love. Put your tits away, regain your decency, and bugger off home.

The only Anime i like are the street fighter movies, those were better than that Claude Van Damme sh!t. Oh yeah you can add him to the list too.

Doherty. the fuckwit.

Agree about Doherty, he should be shot. Although for the teenagers rant, thats kindof a bit steriotypical dont you think? Im probably just saying that because im a teen myself and do have long hair :laughing: but no im not a miserable shit and its only the real, outcasts that dont have any mates at school that develop a depressive attitude. Thats what ive experieced anyway, and id like to know where you get your experiences from (not trying to start an arguement, just would like to know why you, and it seems apparent, that other people on this forum, have something against us?)

Also, another thing that makes me angry is sleep. I love the feeling of sleeping, but when i wake up it hurts...i do have decent sleep, but it hurts.

I sleep too little = I feel like shit.

I sleep the recommended time = I feel like shit.

I sleep too much = I feel like shit.

I sleep until i wake myself up = I feel like shit + Were the hell did the sunlight go?

Can't be arsed to quote everything but here goes:

I hate idiotic car drivers. Some people try to knock a bike off the road basically just because they can with a car.

Then about the eating animals bit. I don't know how the moose situation is elsewhere, but here they are a real health hazard for cars. So any moose that's on my plate has potentially let some human live.

And todays electronics. Before every electrical apparatus (tv, radio etc) were built to last for 10-30 years. Now they are built so that they break down in 5-6 years. It's good for business I suppose, but annoying for the consumer.

The only Anime i like are the street fighter movies, those were better than that Claude Van Damme sh!t. Oh yeah you can add him to the list too.

Agree about Doherty, he should be shot. Although for the teenagers rant, thats kindof a bit steriotypical dont you think? Im probably just saying that because im a teen myself and do have long hair :laughing: but no im not a miserable shit and its only the real, outcasts that dont have any mates at school that develop a depressive attitude. Thats what ive experieced anyway, and id like to know where you get your experiences from (not trying to start an arguement, just would like to know why you, and it seems apparent, that other people on this forum, have something against us?)

I just hate middle class white boys acting like the weight of the world is on them and mope around like arseholes. life is great, biatch! enjoy it!

Things that make me angry:

1. old people.

2. babies.

3. people who complain about things, but dont do anything to help themselves.

You must really hate these forums :bouncy:

Partly agreed, I can't stand Wapanese (wiki it you lazy bitch), but there's a lot of really good anime out there that far outstrips the usual stuff you get on TV nowadays (think Elfen Lied, Mai HiME, Onegai Twins). But presently, TV is getting better imo with stuff like Prison Break, Lost, 24 and so on.

Bardyboy, you're overgeneralising in many of those subjects. Look at things from several different points of views instead of only your own. Lest ye understand it all, don't formulate a definitive opinion - someone could be castrated.

Well, considering that my article is titled "things that make me angry, I don't see the reason to consider other people's opinions, and tbh you're missing the point entirely anyway, the article was initially there to make people laugh, and from most feedback I've gotten, it worked, geez, cmon you can tell from the article itself that I was joking around for some of the stuff.

Aanywho, it's pretty sad how a thread I started to have a bit of a laugh turned into a flameathon.

Not writing down my shifts at work and going in at the wrong time makes me angry, like today, im not on a 12-5, im on a 5-10. I got up and went into town and everything, for nothing!

My own fault really but, hey, makes me angry nontheless!

Im a pretty laid back guy though, it takes alot to rile me up. Im always the one reasoning with people to calm down and look for a solution that is plausible etc. Im the negotiator. Sometimes it annoys people that im unphazed by things though, serves them right for trying to get a rise out of me i say!

Jonny Cash once sang 'I shot a man in Reno, Just to watch him die'.

the real reason he did it was because Steam hid Half Life 2 on his computer and left no means of uninstallation except a time wasting manual folder destruction that took hours and made him want to kill a man. so he did.

Oh my, this seemed like a fun thread, let's just *hate!* everything and everybody, feels very constructive :P

Btw, is there any way I can turn off the Bards red text, but not all pictures in posts etc? No offence the Bard but it strains my eyes.

Hmmmmmm one thing that I really cant stand is pointless fucking texting. Fair enough if your trying to find out where someone is to meet up with them, but when people say stuff like: lol tb - just really pisses me off. Whats the point for god sake. Injustice in general really annoys me and alot of the stuff that the bard mentioned i agree with.

Guest Ford Prefect

what i hate? hmmmmmmmmm

idiots who only write in red text for starters.

the norwegian language (it sucks donkey dick)

my little sister here in norway, irritating fucking 6 year old piece of shit!

norwegian kids, they can't wipe their own arses, in neither the literal or metaphorical sense!

electricians (leave fucking mess and tie wraps all over the place where ever they go)

cable pullers on new printing presses (like an electrician but not that qualified and more stupid)

people with no common sense who suggest idiot ideas that will result in 7.5 tons of folder upper former exiting the building thru the wall followed by a forklift truck.........

not being able to drink in the house

norwegian prices on alcohol :P

the lack of any real beer in this country! i could murder a pint of bishops finger, theakstons old peculier or spitfire!

If I were to be serious, and if I were to generalize things for simplicity:

1 - I'm annoyed with the modern concept of 'justice'.

A criminal gets 10 years in prison, instead of 50, and apparently "less justice" has been done. What is less justice exactly. Justice is the means through which an error will not be repeated. It isn't about feeling good after seeing the criminal get punished.

Justice has a profound meaning, yet these days it is so lightly used, it's cheap. Often it means nothing to me because a lot of the time it seems to me like 'revenge', which isn't the same at all. I think many people mix up those 2 different concepts.

2 - I'm annoyed with a factless, so-called 'opinion' which is so common on the internet.

People default to the argument "But I'm entitled to my opinion" and/or "Hey, it's ONLY an internet forum" when they run out of valid argument. In reality, often it's them who were taking things very seriously in the first place and were digging their own graves as they had no factual ground to support their views. They find themselves cornered (rightly so), and are having to resort to lame excuses and personal insults to keep defending themselves.