NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Chavs = scum [a sad tale of last night]

Just take some sort of weapon with you...I.e. A chain!!! (since you can't go around with a knife or gun) .....I don't know how It'd be made completely effective though...n have two aswell.... and have some rings in yuor pocket to put on ur fingers too.

I'm not afraid to admit that I'd love to gun down a gang of thugs like that.

Its times like these I lose faith in humanity. Hopefully they'll get what they deserve. Luckily I've never had an experience like this but if I did I just know I wouldn't be able to control my (very bad) temper, and would end up standing up for myself, no matter how many. :(

That concerns me a little aswell, if someone does attack me I might just start hitting the shit out of them, sicne I have LOADS of built up aggression, and would probably end up getting killed.

This kind of thing is what makes me hate humans.

I used to get bullied like that, but since i started bmxing with my mates if charvs do anything like that we just kick the crap outta them.

We wont start a fight for no reason obviosly.

I get a lot of stick, being a "mosher" (i have long hair and a skateboard).

They come to skatepark to cause trouble. They all deserve to die, painfully.

I used to get bullied like that, but since i started bmxing with my mates if charvs do anything like that we just kick the crap outta them.

We wont start a fight for no reason obviosly.

You do boxing too eh, how long have you been doing it?

Thanks for the response guys. Sorry to hearabout chav attacks round your areas/to your mates/etc though. :( This is deffinately getting out of control, Chavs really do need to be stopped!

I would carry some self-defence with me, but as dabooker said, I'd prolly get the book thrown at me for assualting them back. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, eh? :hmm:

As I said earlier, I was on someone elses drive - and the owner of the house said that he saw it all from his bedroom window. He couldn't come out though as he had knee probs and was ready for bed at that point. The chavs even tried to threaten him earlier that same day! I mean, WTF!? He saw me later on and said that there's gonna be some community action that's gonna take place. Things seem to be looking up atm...

quote and laugh.

read what i wrote again ;)

Heh.....our year was teh awesome at school, there were like, no chavs or anything at all. We rules :heh:

Heh.....our year was teh awesome at school, there were like, no chavs or anything at all. We rules :heh:

Actually, when I was at school *cough3yearsagocough* :heh: there were hardly any chavs, that or they kept to themselves. Now they seem to have just sprang out of nowhere, it's like an epidemic...

*cough* b"M"xing not boxing :) *cough*

most fridays i walk past a "spar" with my G/F and theres always chavs outside. apparently according to my gf and her mates they can be rough with people on there own at night as well. christ are there ANY decent chavs out there.

if there on there own they do NOTHING and let you walk by but if there with there mates they act like there untouchable. just hope there are some people out there that have tryed..and succeded in taking on a gang of them on there own.

love to see them start on one on there way home from a ninjitsu class and still has his nunchucks on him..also in bad mood BAM eat that chav

if there on there own they do NOTHING and let you walk by but if there with there mates they act like there untouchable.

It's 'cause they are untouchable if they've got numbers on their side. They're not gonna fight clean either.

Where's rokhed.. .didn't he have a story about Chavs following him and he turned round and they shit themselves or something...?

christ are there ANY decent chavs out there.

Surprisingly yes, the ones at our school are ok'ish... the ones that got kicked out aren't though :D

He's gone on holiday we'll have to await his return to hear the tale.

Sorry to hear that CFMan, some people are such scum.

Wow, that must have been pretty awful. I haven't really been started on by charvs before, but my friend was a couple of weeks ago. Thankfully all the charv did was threaten him to try and get tabs but it must have been pretty frightening.....

I do boxing :D well did (stopped for exams, but will start again next week), it's very fun, though I am not very good, lol, I havn't even sparred yet or anything.

Though I though it may be a good idea to go, just so I know how do deffend myself a bit, if need be etc.

It's 'cause they are untouchable if they've got numbers on their side. They're not gonna fight clean either.

That's what pisses me the most. When it's just one of them they act all smooth.

Man, one of my dreams is getting a group of normal people and beat chavs down. If just one of them threatens me, i don't know... i think i would go berserk and actually kill him by punching him to death. Then i would probably go to jail because i was defending myself:sad:

A good non-lethal weapon to carry around is a TAZER, and i think it's legal.

Also check this out, some of them are pretty original:

http://www.tbotech.com/

1 vs 5 may not be nice odds but i'd still rather have a go than do nothing myself. but i never really got much trouble off anyone. according to what i'm told its because of the way i walk, not sure what that means since i don't try to walk like i'm "'ard" or anything.

Yea they do, a chav transposed unto scotland is a "ned" (Non-educated delinquent) so I'll continue calling them neds, well one of my old friends is a ned and he does send me videos over msn of him chasing people for fights (fair enough its other neds, let them kill each other until they'res none left) and another friend got stabbed 8 times just round the corner from my house by 2 14yr olds. The whole ned culture is way out of control no matter where you go you've always got idiot yobs hanging around street corners, learn what I did to deal with it, stand on you're hind legs make you're hair stand up and spit a strange smelly liqiud at thier leader and that usually makes them go away.

Never heard of chavs.. what is that?

They sound like assholes that deserve bullets inside them.

And that story makes me want to kill some scum for some reason :heh:

Hope the police get them and put them away (or down).

sorry to hear what happened, i hope it wont knock your confidence much. Luckily i've never been in a situation like that, but its rare i'm out alone late at night and now i can drive i'm never having to walk through these chav-popular areas.

I hope you've got it reported now, although i'm skeptical about the police, your report will help build up a profile. Chavs often stay around the same area, becoming well known to the people there - so when reports build up it will encourage the police to take it more seriously.

Although no one should live in fear or have to change their behaviour to suit others, if you know you're going to go through an iffy area try to get a lift or not be alone.

i've also sent you i PM.

I am sorry to hear about that incident and from what I know is that violence is on the rise in most big cities around the world. The main problem is that people without a perspective and future (no education, no job, ...) are more likely to become violent and frustrated. Alcohol helps to speed up that process and it seems to be a new "trend" at schools to randomly beat up people and capture it with a mobile phone. Afterwards those people brag about their "victory".

I mostly carry pepper spray and/or a butterfly knife - never had to use it so far. I am also thinking if I should get a license to carry firearms.