N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Blackburn beat Chelsea...really I do.

The thought of Man U playing Chelsea for the FA Cup final, the premiership (the Man U-Chelsea game is so important) and the Champ Leagues final scares me, because i have to admit despite how great United are playing, a part of me see's chelsea beating us..again and again..and again :(

The thought of Man U playing Chelsea for the FA Cup final, the premiership (the Man U-Chelsea game is so important) and the Champ Leagues final scares me, because i have to admit despite how great United are playing, a part of me see's chelsea beating us..again and again..and again :(

We've already drawn them this season, and that was a very close and hard fought match.

Playing them in the FA Cup final would be ok, but not the champions league as well. Come on Blackburn and Liverpool, do us a favour! (that's provided we beat Milan)

Still very happy that Arsenal finally managed to score a couple of goals and actually win a match....

Man City next and that SHOULD also be 3 points.....

It was an great match.

Firstly it was a gorgeous day, football in the sunshine is awesome.

Secondly the nice weather seemed to lift the Emirates, I've been there this season in hat, coat and scarf and the crowd have been dire. But yesterday was probably one of the best atmospheres I'd witnessed in the ground. Beaten only by Bergkamp's Testimonial and when we beat the Spuds in the semi final of the carling cup. Though I bet when henry scored against Utd it was good.

Thirdly we played some amazing football. Just like against West Ham, the passing game was back, through balls, quick passing. And then eventually some goals. Wa-hey!

Fourthly, Fabregas, great goal for him, but what a celebration, I was in the upper tier at the end he scored kind of above where he started going mental banging the electronic boardings. It was awesome just to see some passion from our players, recently its looked like they couldn't give a shit.

As for Man City, going to that game, hopefully we get the three points and keep pushing Liverpool.

I'm not exactly chuffed about it either! To be honest, I'd rather we won the Champions League than the FA Cup. I don't think either team will win the Treble - neither Man Utd or Chelsea are going to win all three. I'd like to see it be Chelsea winning them all but it's unrealistic.

My predictions:

FA Cup - Man Utd

Champs League - Chelsea

Premiership - Leaning towards Man Utd but it's very close to the end of the season. Anything is possible!

Come on you Blues :D

Still very happy that Arsenal finally managed to score a couple of goals and actually win a match....

Man City next and that SHOULD also be 3 points.....

:hmm: Yeah, but games against West Ham SHOULD also be 3 pointers but... :(

Tottenham game this Saturday - which generally means an awesome game of football from both sides - with Arsenal winning:love: