N-Europe

Juggalos.

Bren

Well, this thread is to see who here is a juggalo, and if you dont know what one of them is, then it dont matter. Just wondering if anyone here is down with the clown?

i know this doesnt make sense, but if someone who is a juggalo responds it will make sense.

sq-gathering-of-juggalos-logo-2001.jpg

Defintion of Juggalo:

The rap group ICP (Insane Clown Posse) first began to call themselves juggalos and eventually extended the phrase to include their fans. The song "What is a Juggalo" was the first attempt to define the term. The song is very vague and describes a person who labels himself as insane, who claims he doesn't care much about society's norms, and who boasts that he acts any way he pleases. "He" is used here because females are called Juggalettes.

http://images.google.ie/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=define%3A+juggalo&btnG=Search&meta=

lol, horrific taste in music.. yeh. lol.

I bet youve just heard a few songs of ICP, right? and thought, hmm all juggalos must be into ICP. Plus, id say that your a worthless stain on humanity, as u act like a ****. And no one likes them do they?

"deciding to embrace the lifestyle of a juggalo", this is not a new thing for me, and i dont really know what lifestyle your talking about, if you mean goin out with mates, goin to gigs and getting wrecked, then yeh its a damn good lifestyle, after 5 years, and still not bored of it, i think its ace.

psychopathic records (icp/twiztid/etc) do a hell of a lot for their fans, they set up gatherings, were its ONLY psychopathic style artists, and have loads of shit to do, They drive around the campsite, and just chill with the fans, have a smoke with them, I dont know of many bands who'll do this for fans.

ICP get a LOT of bad press, but lately its turning their way. Theyve patched things up wit eminem etc, and even went bowling with D12, lol. Proof (RIP) recently did a song with Twiztid, and was going on tour. They got most of the bad press from eminem etc. So now thats gone, it should get better.

They cant be the most hated band in the world, they have a hell of a lot of fans. With hundreds of thoushands of fans, some places in the US are getting concenered about juggalo gangs, its mad.

Don't you mean "Who here is a jackass?" You see, jackass is an actual word and is much more accurate a description of ICP's general demographic.

lol, didnt realise the quality of music to someone was decided by the media.

It's not music. It's a bunch of morons dressed as clowns attempting to talk over a synthesised beat, wit ther "mad hip hoppin skillz, innit, brah "

What makes me laugh is that these people think that dressing as a clown makes them look hard. I would love to fucking meet one, because I would laugh in his face, then beat him shitless. Put him right in his place, that would :mad:

What makes me laugh is that these people think that dressing as a clown makes them look hard. I would love to fucking meet one, because I would laugh in his face, then beat him shitless. Put him right in his place, that would :mad:

Lol, yeh, we all think we'r hard? lol. They paint themselvs as clowns because theyre family. It may sound weird, but every band on psychopathic keeps one thing clear, we'r all in it together.

and on the wrestling note, they own JCW (juggalo championshit wrestling), ICP are tag champs, they feature some quite big names, Sabu, vampiro, rube boy. And at the gathering they let the fans, wrestle them. Dont see no emo bands gettin that involved do you?

its quite amazing how much juggalos would do for each other. Theyd do, literally anything. I feel a sense of unity when im at an ICP show, everyone is their for one thing, family. All they want to do is have a good time, no being hard, not fighting, no nothing. Just fun!

It seems that my taste in music makes people hate on me? which is funny, guessin everyone has a lil chav in them. People got pissed off when metalheads dressed in baggys n hoodies, now its acceptable, and those people are pickin on the ones who dress weird, tis funny.

Don't you mean "Who here is a jackass?" You see, jackass is an actual word and is much more accurate a description of ICP's general demographic.

It's not music. It's a bunch of morons dressed as clowns attempting to talk over a synthesised beat, wit ther "mad hip hoppin skillz, innit, brah "

Ok, listen to the albums, theyre not about "hip hoppin skills", they rap storys, not real life, they use their music as an escape, not as a picture of reality.