N-Europe

Super NES Nintendo Scope 6 (Aka. Super Scope)

I recently got my hands on a Super Scope with the Super Scope 6 game and Battle Clash.

I've been playing nothing but this for 3 days now! xD

Its so incredibly fun! Anyone else tried Battle Clash? I just finised the game on Easy and just learned how to activate Medium and Hard mode :)

I think I'm going to buy more Super Scope games. This thing rules even more than the Zapper :heh:

Somehow I lost the sensor box thing that sat above the TV so I haven't been able to play with the Scope in years, though I have wanted to so many times! I loved Mole Patrol :grin: . In fact I thought most of the games on the Super Scope 6 game were really fun, especially the one with the rockets flying across the screen where occasionally Bowser would chase Mario across the screen and you'd get extra points for shooting down Bowser :heh:.

I miss that thing :hmm:

I've got one too. Was one of the games on the superscope6 thing called Mole patrol? That really owned.

I really fancy getting it out of my cupboard and having a go now. :D

Yeah Mole Patrol is one of the games included with the scope.

Somehow I lost the sensor box thing that sat above the TV so I haven't been able to play with the Scope in years, though I have wanted to so many times! I loved Mole Patrol :grin: . In fact I thought most of the games on the Super Scope 6 game were really fun, especially the one with the rockets flying across the screen where occasionally Bowser would chase Mario across the screen and you'd get extra points for shooting down Bowser :heh:.

I miss that thing :hmm:

I've got two sensor boxes.. You can buy one from me if you'd like ;)

(PM me :smile:)

• 8 months later...

..ah.. receiver 'recieved' in the post this morning..

..and my scope is now out of retirement :yay:

..was reliving Mole Patrol and Intercept this morning.. Yoshi's Safari is tempting me to buy it, but I don't really think I can afford it :heh:

Anyone able to recommend any Super Scope games as I only have the 6 games in one that came with it (well.. two of those actually, another came with the receiver this morning :indeed:)

Yeah the one thing that wasn't cool about the scope was the 6 battery pay load. But hey I like it still. But I haven't played it since probably 1998 which was the last time I had retro fever.

I never could understand why they didn't just put a long power cable in the box, even if it was just as an alternative to batteries, so the player had the choice.

omg, i remember having this when i was about 4. It was soooo fun from what I remember. I can remember a tetris like game (tetris maybe :P) and another block busting one, but not much else. I owned though.