N-Europe

Aaaaaaah, I'm melting...etc.

The Bard

Yeah, Piriton is only £3.15 (RRP) for 30 tabs. Cheap enough. Youeven go to your doctors and get a prescription for them = free.

There are other brands out there (Piritize, Clarityn) which are more pricey and aren't drosy but work as well.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Holy crap, the wierdest thing happened today, it was so frickin hot in Karate class this morning that this girl actually collapsed, and this was with the damn air con on aswell, seriously though, this is getting beyond a joke.

Are ya there god? Think you could turn it down a little, you know, for the fishes?

Holy crap, the wierdest thing happened today, it was so frickin hot in Karate class this morning that this girl actually collapsed, and this was with the damn air con on aswell, seriously though, this is getting beyond a joke.

Are ya there god? Think you could turn it down a little, you know, for the fishes?

I bet you did something to her

It is unbelievably hot today. Went outside to play a bit of football for around 10 minutes with my younger cousin and by the end of that, I was sweating bucketloads. All we were doing was just passing the ball back and forth, not as if we were running or anything.

I HATE THIS FuCKIN HEAT!!!! ALL THE GLOBAL WARMING IS MAKING THE WORLD HOTTER!!!!!!!!1111

I bet you did something to her

Ahahaha, very humourous with the pink and everything. And secondly, yes, I did say hey to her when I came in so maybe that's what caused her to spontaneously collapse into a sweaty mess on the floor. Or not.

Also, me =

wizardofzwitchmelt5.JPG

Look what you've done!! I'm melting, melting!!

Tomorrow is going to be worse from what I hear.

Just got reminded that at some point last year it was hot and I was at work (bearing in mind its like 10x hotter in Woolworths, the aisles are full of melting chocolate). Anyway as we finished there was some huge thunderstorm and I just stood there enjoying it. Wish it would happen again.

Zomg! ROFFLEZ, I'm so hardcore har har...

Seriously though the Antichrist visits my threads1!! No prizes for guessing who it is :bowdown: .

Man I'm such an idiot.

Edit: Shouldn't have made that last comment, because I know it's going to bite me in the ass, but what the hey,

you do what you have to...

Never again!!!! :D

I just got back from airsofting (like paintballing but for the hard-core!).

Anyway I started off with a tacvest, T-shirt, bdu shirt (the balacvla and kevla helmet were not even taken out of the bag). That soon went down to just a T-shirt (and sometimes with tac vest), it was a jugment between pain or overheating/coolness.

Anyway running around from 9am to 4:30pm (with breaks of course), carrying my almost 4kg rifle, 1kg pistol, and some rounds about 3kg worth of tac vest. Talk about nackering. I must have drunk about over 3 litres of water.

It was 32*c, way to hot to be doing anything.

Edit: (good fun though)

And to make things worse I got just over 4 hours sleep last night, and hardly any the 2 night before, and my upstairs is like an oven, becuase I'm looking after my sisters cat; which means NO windows can be open. (It's a 'indoor' cat).

Yeah...but when it starts to snow in mid april, you start to question things...

The only relevance snow has in a topic named "Aaaaaaah, I'm melting...etc." is if you are a snow man. ;)

Worst thing about hot days, is hot nights. Luckily I've learnt to sleep with the noise of a fan.

Guest Ford Prefect

you're all bloody pussies!

come back and say its hot if it hits 45 degrees or something! i had to work in that in france 3 years ago. just have to keep a bottle of water with you at all times and you're fine.

Dull and foggy oop north today, quite a relief! Still warm, but it's taken the edge off it a bit and there's a cooling mist everywhere. Got a feeling we might get thunderstorms later, hell of a downpour day before yesterday after hours and hours of beaming sun!