NEurope
Dark Wolf

Your Favourite Zelda Game

Mine would have to be The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. It was the first Zelda game I played and it was utterly fantastic, and still remains as my favourite game of all time. The world was huge, with plenty to explore, to try and get every single photo, to get all the shells, all the heart pieces, doing the trading, and the emotional ending, I actually cried when I finished it. I have completed this game completely, except for one heart piece which I could not find. Absolutley amazing. Everyone should own it.

So, what's your favourite Zelda game?

majora's mask.

yup. especially that delightful water temple

Ocarina. Majora's Mask was good, but the saving system made the game tedious at times. Wind Waker is a close second to Ocarina, then A link to the past. :)

Hmm; very, very tough call here.

It'll always come down to either MM or WW for me.

I'd give the title to MM though. No real reason, just it felt the most epic and dark.

1) Ocarina of Time

2) Link to the Past

3) Wind Waker

I enjoyed Minish Cap and Majora's Mask too...

Its between Links Awakening and Majora's Mask.

MM cos it was a bit longer?

But Links Awakening had a freaking heart wrenching story... and ending.

Someone help me choose!

Ocarina of Time

LOVE Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, Minish Cap, A Link to the Past and Oracle of Ages all in their own special ways though.

1) Ocarina of Time

2) Majora's Mask

3) Wind Waker

4) Minish Cap

It's a hard choice of course oot is my faverite, but it's borring if everyone says that, so i'll go with my second faverite, which is lttp, such a great game, followed closly by windwaker, and dx.

Lttp is everything a Zelda game should be and more, great dungeons, cool bosses, lots of secrets to uncover, gaming perfection. Made even better on the GBA with a 4swords game as well. :D

All Zelda games are great in their own unique way (except AoL, don't like it), but the series' culmination was OoT.

Ocarina of Time.

As said by Stocka, I love all the others in their own special way as well.

Hmmmmmm......... probably Majoras Mask. Was very dark and had a more intresting story than Ocarina. Also being a Zora, Deku or Goron was very good.

I'll check back with you after Twilight Princess, that game looks like it's going to be something special.

Twilight Princess looks on a par to Ocarina of Time, the greatest game ever.

I'm going to have to get Link's Awakening off of Amazon or eBay, if it gets this much hype I NEED it!

I'm going to have to get Link's Awakening off of Amazon or eBay, if it gets this much hype I NEED it!

You should do whether its the DX version or not. It plays very much like A Link to The Past and it has an awesome storyline that most people get upset over....I didnt.

1) Ocarina of Time

2) Wind Waker

3) Majora's Mask

All the others are really good too, maybe except Adventure of Link and the original LoZ, though they weren't bad, and i played'em in the 3D era already.

Anyway i think Twilight Princess will blow any of those away. I'm REALLY excited for it.

i think all Zelda games had their ups and downs.

Orcarina up-just awesome game

down-water temple

Majora's Mask up-cool masks and functions

downs-saving sucked

Wind Waker ups-Cool items and plot

downs-hated the graphics

so imma choose the Zelda games for the nes and call it good!:D