Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Return of the Great CE Quiz!

Blackfox

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww.. ok these might be bad questions because I haven't thought about them.

1. What is Totally Radd!!? - Eenuh is right- I was looking for the Band!

2. How do you make a door laugh? - Athriller is right

3. In the book Money, what is the name of the film John Self is making? I'd accept two answers because I haven't finished the book yet.

4. Creation, the event, concorde, babylon and honey; what do these all have in common? [i don't think anyone will get this] - Meik was right.

5. Name five films with the letters T E H E M O in the title. Yes, two e's! - Monopolyman got it

6. What makes the film Waking Life different from most? - Dukkadukka is correct - I was just looking for teh fact it was rotoscoped, but your answer proves you to be the only other person on here I know who has seen the film - well worthy of the point!

7. Name three threads I've made! [/egotism] - Raining_Again is mah fan! :P

8. Name five things I have on my desk? Not including pc/keyboard/mouse. - Gmac does it.

9. type the words 'Patience is a virtue' 25 times in a row, each time using a different combination of upper/lower case letters. - haver gets.

10. Name ten things I hate about you. - Kopo :D

Ok I admit some of these questions are.. a bit dumb. But I'm a leniant kinda guy. Please be patient with me and my scoring speed. OK GO SHOW

Patience is a virtue, pAtience is a virtue, paTience is a virtue, patIence is a virtue, patiEnce is a virtue, patieNce is a virtue, patienCe is a virtue, patiencE is a virtue, patience Is a virtue, patience iS a virtue, patience is A virtue, patience is a Virtue, patience is a vIrtue, patience is a viRtue, patience is a virTue, patience is a virtUe, patience is a virtuE, PAtience is a virtue, PATience is a virtue, PATIence is a virtue, PATIEnce is a virtue, PATIENce is a virtue, PATIENCe is a virtue, PATIENCE is a virtue, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

10)

1. The fact my country only has one helipad

2. The fact my cock is bigger than yours

3. Loosing my anal virginity at 15 while you still have yours

4. My hair, everyone hates my hair

5. I never look after our adopted chinese children i keep in the basement to do my math and science housework

6. My spontanity

7. My glasses are way more emo than yours

8. My superior intelect

9. Yup, I stole your bike when you were 5

10. I live in a country where they speak french. FRENCH

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!